SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I ran over something last night and destroyed my lower oil pan so i guess i'll just part out my motor to raise some funds and drop in my Avenir motor. The motor is from a 1995 G20 (170K on the motor) Pretty much everything is up for grabs that I don't need for my DET swap so let me know what you guys need. Intake manifold, stock injectors blah blah blah .................

Pics of the damage.

I also have this cometic metal head gasket that has been collecting dust for the longest

$70 shipped

Writing on the back says exactly : Nissan SR-20 88.5mm head GSK
.040 MLS 'HP' No extra oil hol
Stock SR20s are 86.5mm so I'll assume that this is a 20 over head gasket.

And this pacesetter header primary and secondary only, that I traded someone on this forum for my 370cc's and never used.

$60 shipped

As for the motor. It's still in the car so let me know what you guys need so I can start pulling it down.

·
SR20DE Kid
325 Posts
Interested in header. Sent you a pm

·
Banned
1,207 Posts
Damn Jerry that sucks, well I went to the track today and on the way back my tranny went pop, still drives but now she makes a noise so I am in search of a tranny, my second gear was scratching to other day well now she just wen.

Sh*t happens man when it rains it pours, oh man 16 pounds of boost feels like a beast.

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn Jerry that sucks, well I went to the track today and on the way back my tranny went pop, still drives but now she makes a noise so I am in search of a tranny, my second gear was scratching to other day well now she just wen.

Sh*t happens man when it rains it pours, oh man 16 pounds of boost feels like a beast.
Sorry to hear about your tranny. I can just Imagine what 16 pounds feels like in your car!!!!!!!!:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: Good luck with the tranny man.

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
the motor is still good. exatly what is messed up with the motor?
Lower oil pan is ripped to shreds and on top of that a little after it happened I started to hear the classic rod knock noise. So pretty much from the head up is 100%. I won't know about the crank and stuff until I pull it apart.

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Look at the carnage man. 3 new pics added!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
417 Posts
is the headers u traded for the 370cc injecters the one u damaged? i just dont get it

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
is the headers u traded for the 370cc injecters the one u damaged? i just dont get it
No its not. Those are fine sitting in my garage. The ones in the pics were on the car when I bought it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts