SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: 1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R

My SE-R is now for sale, as I have picked up a WRX.

Here’s the specifics:

Year: 1994
Color: Black
Mileage: 117,xxx
Transmission: Manual
Condition: Good to excellent (based on age and mileage)
Wheels: 15” Rota Sub Zeros in Gunmetal with BFG Euro TA in 195/50/15. Also stock wheels and Cooper Cobras for winter
Suspension: Eibach Prokit and KYB AGX
Exhaust: Magnaflow polished stainless axle-back
Extras: Energy Suspension motor mounts and Silverstar headlamps
Price: $3,200 OBO

Overall, the car is in great condition; extremely clean. Paint is glossy, some dings. Only thing that doesn’t work is the cruise. Includes factory air, CD, glass moon roof. Has the “normal” starter squeal. I have owned the car for the last three years. Oil changed with Mobil 1 and factory filter every 4,500 miles. While I haven’t been a poster on the boards, I have been a frequent lurker and would like the car to go to a good home. Carfax is clean and can be provided on request, as well as photos to serious parties.

Thanks for your interest. For more information or to look at the car, e-mail me at [email protected].

Joe

·
Registered
49 Posts
blackser said:
For Sale: 1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R

email].[/B]

Joe

I live in Milwaukee and I just went to Michigan this weekend to buy a car. Where were you for the last two months!!!!!!
Brian

·
its stock ;)
2,293 Posts
I got the pics, thanks, but i think i am going to go with a 200sx i found in rockford.

·
its stock ;)
2,293 Posts
sorry, I have to give the credit to joe. He found the car and told me about it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's still for sale, but I have a guy coming in from Detroit this Saturday to possibly buy it. I will let you all know if it sells or not.

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The car sold this past weekend! Only five days on the market. Thanks again for everyone who had interest in the car. It went to a good home.

Joe

1 - 17 of 17 Posts