SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CAR HAS BEEN SOLD!!! THANKS FOR THE INTEREST

I hate to do it, but I am am selling my 1994 SE-R. I recently bought a new toy and need the money for my new project. Here are the details, the car is a 1994 SE-R, I am the second owner. I bought it from the insurance company with a dented rear quarter panel and 89K miles. Due to the dent in the rear quarter panel it has a florida rebuilt title.

Here is the car Now...

Here is the dent that caused the rebuilt tiltle.

Here is a link to the original post when I got the car... http://www.sr20forum.com/classic-se-r/171517-saving-low-mileage-classic.html I have over 30 pictures that I took when I got the car showing the damage, and how minor it was. The rear quarter was repaired and the entire car was repainted, base coat clear coat. The shop did a decent job but it is not show quality. It looks great and is very shiney but there are some small imperfections in it. Keep in mind I am being extremley picky so no one gets mislead and thinks they are getting a $4000.00 show car paint job. I would give the paint job a 7.5 overall.

Here is a link to over 30 pictures of the car, I have tons more so let me know if you want any additional ones...
1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R

The entire car has been dynomated, when I say everything I mean everything including the door panels, the trunk and the firewall. It is pretty serene driving it, due to all the sound deadening. The interior is very nice, the dash is not cracked and the carpet is extreamly clean. The front seats bolsters are losing there foam a little but the fabric is in nice shape overall.

When I swaped in the SR20VE I replaced both front ball joints, and the tie rod ends. I replaced the steering rack bushings with polyurethane ones, as well as the front sway bar bushings. The engine has a brand new Nissan Isolater (Engine Mount) because I can't stand the vibration from the Polyurethane Motor mounts. It also has a new Tranny Mount and Polyurethane bushings on the front and rear to stop the engine from flexing front to back. The car has new axels on either side, new NX2000 Rotors, and I rebuilt the ADV22 NX2000 Calipers with new Nissan hardware and seals before installing them on the car with new EBC Green Stuff Pads. When I was doing the brakes I installed Goodridge Stainless steel brake lines all the way around. While the front end was apart I replaced the Bearings in the front Hubs as well. Basically everything up front is new.

Here is the Engine...

The Engine is a low mileage SR20VE that I got from Japanese Engine in south Florida. It arrived in excellent condition. After I cleaned the engine even more I replaced the rear main seal before installing a 11lb Fidanza Aluminum Fly Wheel and Kevlar Competition Clutch. I ordered a new SR20VE water pump from courtesy and installed that as well. I took my time and replaced any hoses that need to be replaced and I carefully cleaned each component and or repainted it with Cast Engine paint. I installed a SSAC Header, that I heatwrapped along with a Place Racing Low Port Cold Air Intake. The car has a 2.5 Inch Mandrel bent exhaust with 2 resonators and a borla muffler. It is very quiet and obviously flows well considering the cars dyno numbers. The engine runs great and has never skipped a beat in the time I have had it. It put down 196 at the wheels and 160 ft/lbs on the dynodynamics dyno at stage6 motorsports here in Jacksonville. I have a Calum Ecu installed in the car with consult and the VVL solenoids are triggered with a greddy MSS.

Here is a video of the car so you can hear the exhaust..
YouTube - 1994 SE-R Sr20VE with Exhaust and Intake

Here is a link to a discussion and pictures of the exhaust..
http://www.sr20forum.com/sr20ve-sr16ve/180249-stealth-exhaust.html

Here is the Dyno Chart...

The car has just about every suspension mod you can do to a B13. It has Shortened Konis in the front and brand new Konis in the rear. The Car has ground control coilovers at all four corners and has ground control camber plates up front. It has a RSTB in the back and an ebay strut tower bar up front. The rear sway bar is from Progress and is adjustable. I installed a set of 16x7 Rota wheels on the car when I got it and I just bought two 205/45/16 Hankook RS2 for the front wheels. I was unable to get the rears, they are on back order and I got the last 2 205/45/16's for the front ;(

Here is the suspension before I installed it...

If you are looking for a great handling fast B13 this is the one. This is my 6th SE-R and I built exactly what I always wanted. I took my time and didn't waste money on senseless mods. I built this car to keep but now that I have the itch for a new project I need to get some of my money back for it. If you have any questions or would like to see the car please call me at (904) 465-0458 or email me at [email protected]. I am asking $5500.00 OBO for the car which is very reasonable considering the mods the car has. Low mileage B13's go for at least $4000 dollars stock, and this was a one owner 89K Mile car before I got a hold of it. It currently has 91,973 actuall miles on the odometer. When you factor in all of the mods and maintence items you will see that it is a great deal.

I also have the stock trunk, spoiler, rear lights, and air box. That is part of the deal. I also am including some various interior pieces and a brand new headliner. The one in the car is starting to fall in the back a little.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
I want this car so bad, I want a de-t and ve daily driver............. Someday :(......Good luck with the sale.

A BIG BUMP!

·
Heart Of A JDM
256 Posts
Bump 4 tha fresh VE

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
196 hp... and no internal engine mods... good god son. Car is very nice, id buy it but i have a bike on the mind.

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
Geezus!!! :eek2:

I've been paying close attention to the Classifieds lately. Fixing my car, and planning on buying another Classic. Both. Funds are accumulating.

This is the most thoroughly, comprehensively, ultra-fine, top-quality upgraded, NA Classic I have seen in the last three months. And there have been some very nice Classics sold lately.

Given the proper fundage, I would be making you a very reasonable OBO. Alas, I am currently in no position to do so.

FREE BUMP. What a brilliantly executed vehicle. :biggthump

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you far all the nice comments. Who ever gets the car will not be disapointed.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here is a link to over 30 pictures of the car, I have tons more so let me know if you want any additional ones... Just click on the arrows and you can scroll through the pictures

1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R

·
Pursuit of happiness
584 Posts
Bump, for a nice car, a car I wish mine will become, ONE day. I know how much work went into this thing. Your price only covers the Labor
that would cost anyone else.
Ed :biggthump

·
Air Force SE-R freak!!!!!
2,025 Posts
Dam this is a nice car man. Well documented progress on the car and nothing spent on crazy stuff. I've been looking for a good daily driver and if its still for sale in 1-2 weeks when I get back from Iraq, I'll have to come check it out.

·
bitemyshinymetalass
1,240 Posts
Saw your other post "no CAT" (stealth exhaust) - has this been registered, emissions passed? Thx.

Looks great, nicely set up.

·
bitemyshinymetalass
1,240 Posts
There are no emissions or inspections in Florida
Tough to buy from outside FLA, have to add a CAT and anything else required to pass emissions.

"As of July 1, 2000, the State of Florida abolished the auto emissions test requirement for all vehicles throughout the state. The smog-tackling program only lasted nine years, and had often been a fiercely political issue for many Florida residents and legislators. Several counties allegedly registered air clean enough to make the tests obsolete, but even the counties with continuing poor air quality are looking for alternate ways to breathe easy again."

Didn't know a state could even choose to do that.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts