SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dropped the price to $3500 or best offer

I am selling my b14... original usdm sr20 with 115k miles, located in central Jersey...

its a 95 200SX SE-R, black with black interior. the car was purple from the factory but was repainted by maaco about a year ago. the car has no body damage anywhere. interior is in very good condition. the car has a sunroof, power door locks, power windows, cruise control, keyless entry.

the car has: full set of 4 ES mounts, front and rear strut tower brace, jim wolf header (i think thats hot shot gen 3), shortened shifter (not ghetto short), warm air intake with heat shielded ractive cone filter, b15 clutch etc. about a year old, new brake pads/rotors/left frnot caliper about 6 months old, tuned up less than 20k ago, white tenzo r cinco five spoke wheels (weigh 11 lb) with kumho exsta 711 tires (less than 5k miles on them)... may come with my amp and 2 10" subs too...

this car is in really great condition. it runs great, drives great, looks great, needs nothing but a good owner. i want this car to go to a good home. pm me and i will send you the pics i have... if you would like to request specific pics of anything, lemme know and i'll try to accomodate you.

the only reason i am selling this car is because i have decided to buy a S13 and do some kind of JDM turbo motor swap.

http://www.sr20forum.com/img/data/500/1585DSC00045-med.JPG
http://www.sr20forum.com/img/data/500/1585DSC00009.JPG
you'll notice that in the photo of the car at the track, there are no race numbers on the car... never been raced.

·
Registered
379 Posts
sentra20t... i know wolfcri and he would probally be very very interested in swaping for your s13..... pm him about it

·
Registered
84 Posts
Aw man, I'm interested in that... I wish it was a little closer and a tad bit cheaper. I mean, its a good price, but I think its a tad bit outta my price range. Email me some more pics to [email protected] and we'll talk though. I have spring break in a week and a half and I'm looking for a roadtrip :D

Do all B14s have the updated transmission or did that start at '97? Also, I take it this has the same revision of the engine as the 97, so the '91 cams would give it a decent boost?

·
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'll be taking a bunch of detailed pics in the morning. the car has the stock trans which came with an lsd.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ah, just did a little search and it appears the 95's do have the updated tranny that's supposed to "fix" the 5th gear popout problem as well as incorporating the VLSD of the '91-'94 models.

Man I really gotta talk around and see if I can take out a small loan for this car or something. I'll have to take a look at the pics before I head out to my track meet tomorrow. In the email ya send me, could ya include any kind of repairs/maintenence the car has received lately? Also, are you the original owner?

Oh, and one final question. Is it a JWT header, or an HS header?

·
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JWT sells hotshot headers but calls them JWT headers... so mine is a Hotshot gen 3 sold by JWT

i'll be working on those pics.... wouldnt ya know its snowing now and the car is covered...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ah ok. LOL! Oh well, its not like I'd be able to buy it this weekend anyways. Once I get some pics though I'll be able to talk to my dad and figure out which friends would go all the way out to Jersey :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
I live in S Jerse. DO you have any more pics of the car? Im really interested and starting a new job. Do you think we could meet sometime in the next 2 weeks? AIM me : Adrianconcpcn or email [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts