SR20 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Black 1996 Nissan 200sx SE-R that I would like to sell. The car is in good condtion overall, with a dent in the rear bumper from backing into a pole, so it will need a new rear bumper and cover. It has you average scuffs and/or dings and scratches for being 14 years old. This is not in perfect condition, but it is in good enough condition to throw your engine in and fix it up. The car has just been sitting for a while in my driveway, and I no longer have time for it. The car will not come with the stillen front bumper or grill, it will come with stock parts. I will sell the shell with no motor and no tranny - just a rolling chassis or with a BB DET longblock. I will try to wash it and get better pics tomorrow - its raining today and all that pollen on the windshield washed down out of the trees! Please be serious, would like to move this out of my driveway this week! I have a truck and trailer and I am willing to deliver within reason!

***EMAIL ME ONLY!*** My PM inbox is full!

Asking price:

Rolling chassis $1500

With BB DET Longblock $2000

Email: [email protected]

Pics:

Rear Dent

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I should also mention that if you buy everything, it is all already installed in the car with tranny...with prothane mounts. All you need is a MAFS and a couple things like new plugs and a battery to get it running.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh and the shell is on KYB AGX adjustable struts that are fairly new with Eibach springs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts