SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am the original owner of this Black 1996 Honda Civic EX. 2 summers ago (when the vehicle had 16,000 miles) I put on a JRSC. I will list all of the mods at the end of the ad. This vehicle was built to be a fun, quick, daily driver. I am only selling b/c I never drive this vehicle. Car has NEVER seen a winter--and I can only remember driving it in rain a few times.

Here is a list of the mods: I have documentation for all mods---receipts and some of the original boxes....

New: Jackson Racing SC Powder Coated Black (To match the Valve Cover)
Electronic Ignition Controler
Boost Gauge
Air Fuel Gage
Custom Dual pod bezel
Kaaz LSD (Installed about 1-2000 miles ago--)
Kaaz Gear Oil
Neuspeed Rear anti sway bar
Rear lower control arm
Rear Strut bar
Front sturt bar
Civic SI springs (On car now) Ebiach Pro kit also available
Tokico blues
DC sports Stainless Header
Race Cat
Tanabe Racing Medallion Exhaust
Pioneer CD player
Gun metal 15 in rims w/ polished lip
Nitto Tires
Ingals Camber kit on all four corners---Autofinishers Aligned
Viper Alarm
I also have a set of Brand New 18 inch Konig rims w/ New tires available for an extra $1000.
Momo Pedals
Razo Shift Knob
Rear Brake---Rear disc conversion
Cold Air Intake
I am sure there is more.....I will edit ad if I think of anything else.

This car is not built to the point where it will hinder reliability. The combination of the Supercharger, and the SI springs makes the car agile, without being teeth chattering. I did my best to make this a clean daily driver. I am asking $9900 for the car. This is basically a new car, w/ all new performance parts. If this car isn't for you, and you know someone who is looking for a quick, reliable, clean, virtually new civic---Please pass the word.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Damn Scott I can't believe you are selling the Civic! Is the world ending? :)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I acctually think it sounds like a nice car, and i'm referring it to my sisters. fiancee, so there. Oh by the way Shift_Boost step off he's been on here alot longer than you.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Black98SeR---Thank you for spreading the word. I felt it was ok to post here b/c I have seen many different makes and models of cars for sale on the board---
I have a feeling shiftboot is guilty of post whoring :) ---But what do you expect from a Newbie---we all had foolish posts when we started :)

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
shift_Boost said:
k, sorry to burst your bubble and all but this is a nissan forum and i doubt anyone will be interested in buying your civic here, not to be rude just suggesting this might not be the best place get rid of it.....
Did you also tell this to the guys selling the Mazda MX6, Toyota All-Trac Turbo, Lexus GS400, Accord Wagon, Plymouth Sundance, etc.???

·
Its modding time
79 Posts
Woa woa woa, I wasnt trying to be rude or anything and i didnt mean that he shouldnt of posted it here, so dont take it the wrong way i was just suggesting that it might get more views somewhere else, I didnt mean anything by it, Good Luck and Sorry Man

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
shift_Boost said:
Woa woa woa, I wasnt trying to be rude or anything and i didnt mean that he shouldnt of posted it here, so dont take it the wrong way i was just suggesting that it might get more views somewhere else, I didnt mean anything by it, Good Luck and Sorry Man
It's all good man! I get what you were getting at. :D

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I accidentally deleted an email from a gentleman who wanted pictures---I think he was from Virginia--if he reads this please email me again--- Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts