SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1997 200SX SE-R Aztec Red Milwaukee WI With PICS

Still FOR SALE.. ADDED PICS SCROLL DOWN

ok my fiance and i are selling our 1997 200sx se-r, as we just purchased a new car and i am going to finish my b13 project up. heres the details, im going to get the car detailed and take pictures this week. i am not in a huge hurry to sell it, would be happy if it gets a new home within a month or two. the sooner the better though. its in really good shape, just drove it up from round rock texas early last year. clear title, clear carfax.

1997 200sx se-r
89,500 mi
sr20de of course
moonroof
no abs
axxis ultimate brake pads

this car wasnt beat on, my fiance has driven it for the past year+ and prior to then it was bone stock. it has a rear strut bar, HS CAI or JWT Pop Charger (your choice, i have both lying here in my closet), ES f&r inserts and a SMC short shifter. the tires are half life. the interior is in great shape.

as for audio, it has a panasonic touchscreen single din cd player (df802u, i think) with rockford fanatic X 6.5" components in front and Eclipse fujitsu ten rear 6.5" 2-ways. It sounds good. Paint is shiny and no dents, very few chips.
the b14 se-r alloys are in EXCELLENT shape with no curbs/scrapes.

i am going to ask a few members from on here in my area to take a look at the car and officially vouch for my description. i am willing to work with people in the somewhat close are as far as delivery and such (people in the WI area and northern IL guys).

we are asking $5000

thanx guys, this will be a great car with a bb sr20det or bb kit and a set of GC coilovers or Tein Kit. this car is in very good shape, no accidents.

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The weather sucks the past week, so i havent had a chance to clean it or anything... i promise to have pics of it cleaned by this time next week.

if you need ANY other info, just ask.

jonathan

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im sorry guys, i believe i already have it sold. i will keep you guys updated tho.

thanx
jonathan

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
honkeybizkit said:
im sorry guys, i believe i already have it sold. i will keep you guys updated tho.

thanx
jonathan
Well after further thought, I still have it and am going to have to sell it. My fiance and I are going to pay a few bills and put the rest into out IS300 loan.

I cleaned it up today and took pictures, I'll have them up within 20 minutes. (I only had time to clean the outside, but i will clean out the inside tomorrow)
it really is a shame to have to sell this car.

i am going to have a few local guys from on here take alook at the car and verify that this car is in great shape (cosmetically/mechanically)

·
its stock ;)
2,293 Posts
that is one clean car. i am not sure if i still want a 200sx. I am going to go test drive some cars this weekend, so i will post again after i have made a desion. By the way I live in byron, IL, not to far.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I would take a look into buying this car if you weren't so far away. I think that is the main reason your car hasn't sold yet - location. Engine bay looks nice and clean. Good luck with the sell.

·
I like food
274 Posts
nxfornx said:
I would take a look into buying this car if you weren't so far away. I think that is the main reason your car hasn't sold yet - location. Engine bay looks nice and clean. Good luck with the sell.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin? I had to look them up to see where it was. As for your car, damn.. that's one clean car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts