SR20 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
You got SERVE'd
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took a few pics before the Tein S.techs and SR20VE. I'll update you guys with more pics when thats done.

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
Tre` said:
I took a few pics before the Tein S.techs and SR20VE. I'll update you guys with more pics when thats done.

Remove the ".orig.jpg" from the end of the image location and the pics might show up ;)

·
You got SERVE'd
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I did that, and now red x's? Or does imagestaion just suck? lol It's just the .orig part shows the whole high res pic, you quoted them so tell me what you guys think. I'm having Jay Whitely do my swap. Can't wait!

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
Tre` said:
I did that, and now red x's? Or does imagestaion just suck? lol It's just the .orig part shows the whole high res pic, you quoted them so tell me what you guys think. I'm having Jay Whitely do my swap. Can't wait!
Jay's done some work on my car - he'll treat your car right - can't wait to see his VE swap skills!

·
You got SERVE'd
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for hosting them, I really wanted you guys to see the high resolution the pics though :\

I'll do it right after everythings installed.

·
Registered
909 Posts
hey those are my springs:) cant wait to see them on, and oh yea that ve will look nice too!

·
You got SERVE'd
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Engine is in! :D

·
You got SERVE'd
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nizzan4u2nv said:
Ya lucky bastard. hehe.
Lucky hard working bastard. :p

·
You got SERVE'd
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you Rico

·
mhmmm
1,263 Posts
truly looks like it belongs in there... i long for a ve.. who knows... its possible, i passed smog today so i have 2 years to do it again, i might go VE in that time WOOHOOO

·
Registered
349 Posts
very nice hope one day mine will be as clean............. got the motor sitting inmy drive way bout to be installed .... body is next

BING!!!! BING!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts