SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
REV it up!!!!!
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm asking 550 shipped plus pp fees. If seperate I'm asking 275 shipped for tranny and 150 for ACT street clucth disc and pressure plate.
Fidanza fw is 200 shipped.Tranny is still on car and will come off as soon as one item. Is sold.

·
REV it up!!!!!
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
around 7500 miles on it.It was not abused at all. it was on a stock de motor with just bolt ons.

·
REV it up!!!!!
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shifts fine in all gears and used mt 90...mileage if I'm not mistaken is around 75k

·
REV it up!!!!!
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^^ thanks for the offer but i dont need any of those parts, just really want to sell this.I am getting rid off all or most of my extra parts.

·
REV it up!!!!!
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pressure plate is street

·
REV it up!!!!!
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes its for a 2.0

·
KASSANOVA!!!
2,047 Posts
did you sell anything yet? was the clutch set new when you installed it, so having a total of 7500 miles on it? or was it used prior? my tranny may have taken a dump on me, and i'm sure the clutch is on it's way out. how much would you take for just the transmission and the clutch set, minus the flywheel? also, would you trade my set of jwt s4 cams?

o yeah, not sure about the 99 b14 trans, but i'm assuming it is lsd, and is it cable or hydraulic?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts