SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey peeps i need to sell this asap to get my 94 tt.. lemme know if any takers.. im in so cal .. 9492940435,... all original parts come with car.. i can restore it to original and give u aftermarket parts in a box if ud like..

1999 Infiniti G20 Touring Edition
This is a 1999 Infiniti G20 Touring edition with rare autumn bronze paint and tan leather interior. Its a 5 speed manual transmission. The car has 65000 miles and is in immaculate condition. I am the second owner of the car and have babied this car. Selling it to buy a suv. Only synthetic oil and k&n oil filters used and changed every 2 thousand miles. Only denso iridium high performance spark plugs used. Car is always garaged. The engine bay is show car clean and shining. Ample seating for 5. Great family car with a sporty kick to it.The car has many stock and aftermarket features which are listed below. You have to see it and drive it to really appreciate it. Asking $10,000 Only.

Engine

Sr20 Motor
Obx Racing Headers
Plane Racing Cold Air Intake
Custom Front Strut Tower Brace
Custom Red Valve Cover
Denso Iridium High Performance Spark Plugs
Castrol1 Synthetic Oil
K & N Oil Filter
K & N Air Filter
Custom 2.25 Inch Cat-Back Exhaust
Racing Muffler with silencer

Exterior

Autumn Bronze Paint
19 Inch Hyperblack Katana Kr7's ( fit perfectly no rubbing even when fully loaded )
Tein Lowering Springs
225/35/19 Falken Ziex 502 Tires. Almost new. 149+ mph rated. ( $ 320 a piece ) Top of the line tires.
Clear corners all around
HID like radon headlights. Very bright.
Debadged
Custom License Plates that go to buyer ( G20T)
Spoiler and Sideskirts ( Touring Kit )
Fog Lights
Custom Red Brake Calipers

Interior

Gorgeous Beige Leather Seats
Custom Blue Led Guages
Sunroof
Bose Audio System
Front and Rear Cupholders

more pics at my cardomain site
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/389560

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NX$paniard said:
sounds pretty good, how many miles you got on it???.. Im guessing you are in the Palmdale area?? Let me know....

im in garden grove :)
only 66k miles .. runs great.. take it for a drive
i dont mind driving it down to vegas if u serious ( i need a vacation lol )
RIck

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
im in reno which is actually 400 miles north of vegas.... Ill be in LA for the convention and ill be home in the Inland Empire/High Desert and san diego a week after that.. lemme see what i can do for funds....I may look into getting a loan for this just to build credit... and of course Ill want to drive it first.... Ill hit you up to see if you still have it.. shouldnt be too hard to sell with that low of mileage and those mods...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NX$paniard said:
im in reno which is actually 400 miles north of vegas.... Ill be in LA for the convention and ill be home in the Inland Empire/High Desert and san diego a week after that.. lemme see what i can do for funds....I may look into getting a loan for this just to build credit... and of course Ill want to drive it first.... Ill hit you up to see if you still have it.. shouldnt be too hard to sell with that low of mileage and those mods...
sounds good to me.,., infact u can pick it up in the morning and drop it off in the evening ,. trust me its a great car.. i hate to sell it but i want my supra soo bad.. anyways i have 2 other p10's ( older g20s) so im not abandoning the sr20's..

lemme know
when did u say u be coming down again?

Rick

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
the last 2 weeks of May is what I have planned right now.. I will prbly make a few runs to SD to handle some business but other than that Ill probly be around the rest of that week are you going to the convention??? either way we'll see whats up!!

unless its sold by then, Ill understand

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ooo thats far away... sounds like u would look after her too :(.. what convention is this :confused:
also yeah we will see then.. like i said also.. i dont mind the long drive ( 8 hours i think ) to where u are .. or maybe we can meet in vegas.. cause i wanna sell this asap cause the guy whos holding the supra wont hold it for much longer.. either way .. lemme know..
rick

·
Registered
333 Posts
You wouldent happen to still have this car would you?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts