SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SR20
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys, just wanna let you all know i found a great buy. Here's the description of it:
Car is located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

1999 Sentra SE-L
81k miles
5 speed
Red exterior and red/grey interior (red is from previous owner)
SE-L rims
NO RUST!!!
cheap shift knoob
tinted windows all around
sunroof

The car drive strong and rides good. Car is a repoll and if you want buy as is. That my word for it, its a steal. Why don't I get it? I'm looking to get an nk2000.
The only problem with the car is its got the hotshot header and is leaking. The previous owner heated the spring to drop the car but dealer bought new springs and replaced them. Other than that, car is nice inside out. Mods of the car are only the header and a cone thats about all that i saw.

For more infomation please call, Dan Neveau at 920-465-1362 and tell him mike vu sent you. He's looking to get $4000 as she sit. Its got the "not inspected" sign in the car so hurry i know it won't last long.

·
Internet Hero
107 Posts
wow then. if, infact it has an sr20 i'd be really interested...just as long as the interior still looks allright. of course i'd have to sell my car and swap some parts between the two.
only $4K for a 99 b-14 with an sr20? thats a pretty good deal.
:showpics:

·
SR20
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
don't have pix. but i'd call if i were you, his number is on my first post and i know there's couple of people looking at it in town here. hurry cause it won't last.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts