SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was at a friend's house and ran into the room with his computer to post. Of course I had to look the site name up since its so funky.

------------------
Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Ooh, aah, well I HAD THE FIRST SEVERAL POSTS WHEN THE FORUM WAS CREATED! So there

And yes, you get the URL you pay for, and I got mine for FREE since I work at the ISP
all da space I want too

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn boy, who pissed in your Wheaties?
I figured with Wendy home, you'd be in a GOODmood.
I remebered someone saying there were going to be the first to post in 2001, and I was trying to beat them. It took me about 10sec to find the URL for here.

------------------
Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I was up there with you ben

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

·
Registered
883 Posts
Yeah, it was me.
I would have beat you to it
but I had to take my neighbors dog to the emergency vet. He got in a scuffle with a bigger dog and had his eye popped out, and his eye socket tore
Image uploading. Refresh page to view
It was pretty nasty looking. So thats what I was doing, at 10pm Mountain time, which would have been 12am eastern time. But hey, I bet i was the first to post drom my time zone.

------------------
Kris94G20

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
hey me too as a matter of fact, even though it was technically the same time, and now that I think of it, TN is in central standard time, correct? (still trying to get a way around technicalities)

------------------

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
god, someone needs a social life... I was too "busy" to even THINK about computers...

hahahhahaaaaaaaaaa, doin' it all for thuh nookie...

------------------
Jason N. -- '92 Black Classic
JWT ECU
JWT Cams
JWT POP Adapted to:
PRI CAI
HS Header
2 1/2" Pipe in CAT's Place
GReddy Cat Back

1 - 9 of 9 Posts