SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://daenon.home.comcast.net/car.html
2.25" full VRS custom exhaust. Magnaflow dual tip muffler. Hotshot header. This is from a 97 SE-R. All parts have about 2-3k miles. As you can see there's a dent in the exhaust. Don't have a photo of the header but it's in good shape. (I'll take a picture of it only if not trusting me is the only thing holding me back--it's all already boxed.) Would prefer to sell all parts together unless I get a great offer. Wheels/CAI are already sold. I'm in Knoxville, TN. Could I get some offers?
Thanks

·
slave to the grind
2,707 Posts
Daenon said:
http://daenon.home.comcast.net/car.html
2.25" full VRS custom exhaust. Magnaflow dual tip muffler. Hotshot header. This is from a 97 SE-R. All parts have about 2-3k miles. As you can see there's a dent in the exhaust. Don't have a photo of the header but it's in good shape. (I'll take a picture of it only if not trusting me is the only thing holding me back--it's all already boxed.) Would prefer to sell all parts together unless I get a great offer. Wheels/CAI are already sold. I'm in Knoxville, TN. Could I get some offers?
Thanks
how much for the muffler?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Although I might part the header from the exhaust, I would definately rather keep the muffler with the exhaust.

Daenon

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
DO you still have the header? does it or has it ever had leaks/cracks, rust??
What Generation is it? and how much are you looking to get for it shipped to 89406
Let me know, maybe we can work out a deal. THANKS!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Header is in near perfect shape no rust or scrapes or bends etc etc, don't have the gasket anymore. When you say gen, I don't remember if there's like an item generation #. It's for a 97 SE-R.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I bought it in the middle of last summer, and could you make an offer? I don't want to highball you.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay, sorry for the delayed reply, been really busy. I was thinking (roughly) 500 for everything (header/downpipe/exhaust), or 250 for header, 300 for exhaust? When i say exhaust I am including muffler and downpipe (not cat or pipe).

Daenon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts