SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In search of some 2.5" headers on ebay, I came across some that looked bigger the the rest. The seller did not give any specifications on them so I emailed him.

ME: Do you know what the diameter is at the collector?

HIM: The outlet of the downpipe is 2.5 inches

ME: If you put that in your add. Everyone and there mom will be buying it. Everyone is after the 2.5" ones but they are very hard to find. If you have 2.5" ones those things would sell like hot cakes for 150shipped. Yours did seem bigger in diameter thats why I asked. I will go ahead and bid on one.

Him: Thanks for your advise.
I will let our manager know and we will list them better and give more info to customer. Our's downpipe outlet is 2.5 inches.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NISSAN-SENTRA-STAINLESS-STEEL-EXHAUST-HEADERS-91-01-99_W0QQitemZ330118481638QQihZ014QQcategoryZ33631QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I orderd mine. I will let you know when I get it. Just giving you guys heads up.

·
Ser Charles
1,948 Posts
Thats an SSAC header.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did won one for $89 +41 shipping. Thats 130 shipped. They have some ending soon that could be won for the same price, but yall can wait till mine gets here just incase.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I can confirm that those are the SSAC 2.5" headers. I ordered, and received mine about 2 weeks go now. The O.D. of the collector is indeed 2.5".

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SWEET! ! ! I figured I could trust the guy due to his great feed back rating, but hearing it from a member is reassuring!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I think you should have not told that guy that this header would attract more attention. Now that he knows he's going to sell it for more. You could have just told the forum then it would have been useful info among us, but regardless the 2.5 header is priced reasonably. Unfortunately i don't think this source will keep sellilng them for 92 dollars though.

Disregard my comment. I just saw that they jack up the shipping price. Thats why 92 dollars is what they sell for.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He still has'nt uped the price. I just checked, and he has'nt even listed them as 2.5" ones. He even still has 6-2-1 listed for a 4cyl lol. I believe the guy sells too much stuff on ebay to care, even though he should.

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
Does it fit the G20 SR20De engien?
no problem install, it fit great??
Yes, it works on any FWD SR20DE motor. Comes with all the gaskets, hardware, and has built-in spots for the OEM sensors. Bolts right up.

The SSAC stuff is incredibly nice and stupid inexpensive. We have gone through about six (6) Group Buys on their header and downpipe. See the Group Buy section, there's probably a current one right now.

·
bitemyshinymetalass
1,240 Posts
Nice tip, thanks! My hotshot has cracked 2X before, DaveC welded them. I'm not much of a welder, so this is a very timely tip.

Now I will have a set on deck for when they inevitably do so again w/o paying through the nose for it...great price.

Much appreciated :biggthump

·
Pursuit of happiness
584 Posts
I did order one and was not disappointed.
Thanks again for posting this info.
Ed

·
vz-r driver
367 Posts
what is there that makes u think that this is for the ve and not the de?????
reason for asking is that the runners look a bit short to me.

·
the fo do
470 Posts
what is there that makes u think that this is for the ve and not the de?????
reason for asking is that the runners look a bit short to me.
It is for the de and you should know that you can (with a little grinding) port match it to the ve.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Does it fit the G20 SR20De engien?
no problem install, it fit great??

It should, many have them on their cars already, including European Primeras.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts