SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Awe come on, save us lazy people the trouble of clicking again.

------------------

Kris94G20™

[This message has been edited by kbslacker (edited 04-19-2001).]

·
Registered
705 Posts
Looks good
Love the matching center caps!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Greddy cat-back, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh wow! howd you do that, im an idiot!

------------------
92 NX2000, pop charger, 2.25" cat-back exhaust with Naxos muffler,JDM intake manifold, MSD 6A with master blaster 2 coil, 50-75 shot nos, and 17" enkei suzuka's

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
why thank you sir!

------------------
92 NX2000, pop charger, 2.25" cat-back exhaust with Naxos muffler,JDM intake manifold, MSD 6A with master blaster 2 coil, 50-75 shot nos, and 17" enkei suzuka's

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by crazyNXracer:
why thank you sir!

</font>
WHAT??? Are you in competiton with ME!!?? crazyNXracer?

·
8,148 Posts
why thank you sir!

</font>
BTW, what rear wing do you have? I think it looks nice. Have you seen much electric blue NX's around your way? I only saw 1. Also a charcoal grey NX??? That was different. Looking at the drivers I assumed those were factory colors.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah ian, i am a strong competitor! hehe i use to drool over your car about a year ago on your website when i had nuthin done to mine, but look out! crazyNX is comin for ya!

------------------

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

just checking to see if i did it right, prolly not tho

------------------

[This message has been edited by MarC (edited 04-22-2001).]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
told you!!!

------------------

·
Registered
441 Posts
www.phunyguy.com/balsak/nx1.jpg[img]</font>[/quote][/b]

Couple of corrections..1)you need the complete url. You forgot the [b]http://[/b] part. 2) you also need to close the code by using [b]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">just checking to see if i did it right, prolly not tho </font>
well now you know and knowing is half the battle

[This message has been edited by CruznSER (edited 04-21-2001).]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the most cheapest way possible...free, my can cut springs so i let him, drives fine and i love the way it looks!

------------------
92 nx2000 with someone special driving it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts