SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale:

2 Brand New Polk/MOMO MM124 Subwoofers
These are brand new, never installed, one is still sealed in its original packaging, the other I opened to get out the specs for you guys.

Polk/MOMO MM124 Subwoofer

Driver Complement: 12"
Nominal Impedence: 4 Ohms
Frequency Response: 20-200 Hz
Fs (Hz) 27.5 Hz
Re 3.8 Ohms
Le 1.92 mH
Qms 13.06
Qes 0.476
Qts 0.46
Sd 511 sq. cm/79.21 sq. in
Vas (cubic feet) 2.865 cu. ft.
Vas (liters) 81.12 liters
Power Handling (watts peak) 1000 watts
Sensitivity (SPL at 1 watt/1 meter) 87 dB
Xmax 1 in.
25 mm.
Voicecoil Diameter 2.0 in.
Mounting Depth top mount 6 in.
153 mm.
Mounting Depth bottom mount 6.5 in.
165 mm.
Mounting Diameter 11.125 in.
283 mm.

Once again, these are brand new, never used, great subs, high quality and style. I don't have any pics as of yet but these are the MM124 model, it has a black rubber surround and a silver cone, with a yellow MOMO logo. These are the subs only, the enclosure is not included.

Price: 1 for $130, both for $250 + Shipping from 15102
I accept PayPal as well as Money Order, Personal Checks will have a 5 day waiting period before shipment.

Feel free to PM me here or Emal me at [email protected]

Thanks!
-Jonathan

·
Registered
499 Posts
MyHooptieSpecV said:
For Sale:

2 Brand New Polk/MOMO MM124 Subwoofers
These are brand new, never installed, one is still sealed in its original packaging, the other I opened to get out the specs for you guys.

Polk/MOMO MM124 Subwoofer

Driver Complement: 12"
Nominal Impedence: 4 Ohms
Frequency Response: 20-200 Hz
Fs (Hz) 27.5 Hz
Re 3.8 Ohms
Le 1.92 mH
Qms 13.06
Qes 0.476
Qts 0.46
Sd 511 sq. cm/79.21 sq. in
Vas (cubic feet) 2.865 cu. ft.
Vas (liters) 81.12 liters
Power Handling (watts peak) 1000 watts
Sensitivity (SPL at 1 watt/1 meter) 87 dB
Xmax 1 in.
25 mm.
Voicecoil Diameter 2.0 in.
Mounting Depth top mount 6 in.
153 mm.
Mounting Depth bottom mount 6.5 in.
165 mm.
Mounting Diameter 11.125 in.
283 mm.

Once again, these are brand new, never used, great subs, high quality and style. I don't have any pics as of yet but these are the MM124 model, it has a black rubber surround and a silver cone, with a yellow MOMO logo. These are the subs only, the enclosure is not included.

Price: 1 for $130, both for $250 + Shipping from 15102
I accept PayPal as well as Money Order, Personal Checks will have a 5 day waiting period before shipment.

Feel free to PM me here or Emal me at [email protected]

Thanks!
-Jonathan
Where you been Jon? I never see you postin anymore on B15. Are you ok?

·
Registered
20 Posts
FEE FIE FOE FUM, I smell...a circuit city employee who took advantage of the Polk 80% off MSRP salesman quota deal.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's up James. I've been around, lurking in the shadows. I moved out of my parents house for a while, and I didn't have internet access at my other place, so I only visited B15 sporadically. Now I'm back home and trying to get back in the swing of things, hope to be back on the scene by summer, lol.

Oh, and I don't work at Circuit City, or Best Buy, or any other stereo retailer, bought these subs over a year ago but never got around to installing them, trying to get rid of them now so I can start modding the 92 SE-R I just bought. If anybody's interested, let me know.

·
Registered
499 Posts
MyHooptieSpecV said:
What's up James. I've been around, lurking in the shadows. I moved out of my parents house for a while, and I didn't have internet access at my other place, so I only visited B15 sporadically. Now I'm back home and trying to get back in the swing of things, hope to be back on the scene by summer, lol.

Oh, and I don't work at Circuit City, or Best Buy, or any other stereo retailer, bought these subs over a year ago but never got around to installing them, trying to get rid of them now so I can start modding the 92 SE-R I just bought. If anybody's interested, let me know.
Good deal. You should definately go to Carlysle with us in May. Oh yeah and free bump for the speakers. If you ever need a hand with the classic, I will be around.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I used to work at Circuit city and did the Momo/Polk discount deal, then turned around and sold everything for a profit. It sucks you'll be losing money on the stuff. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts