SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man I've been taking the bus already for 2 weeks. JW told me that it only takes a 1 week turn around for reprogramming and a JW 50 shot program. well I should get it back wed. next week.reprogram 10:1 pist. and no emissions stuff also 4mm.bored out MAF and nismo cams. I hope it will make a difference on normal driving. Man Highschool kids are loud.I don't remember H.S. girls looking like that when I was in school!
hehehe " Hey ,want some candy"

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header,nismo/centerforce dual fric.clutch,PR CAI,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex.,and a whole bunch of other goodies! ZEX flywheel & JW 50 shot is in the works ,hell yeah 3:16!

·
Registered
254 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bennitto Mallito:
If there's grass on the field.... Play ball! J/K
</font>
ROFL!

------------------
Jerome
'98 SE-R
Soon to be a Classic SE-R... Or an NX2K.

G

·
Somebody has lived a bad life.
I dont see anything wrong with the humor.
I have two daughters and sure didnt think about them while I read this. You got some issues. Now shut-up and DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Dude, you didn't tell me you were getting juice at the convention. Or was I just too drunk.. anyways good luck with the juice. Throw me an im sometime, my name is Stea1th727. that l is a one. ttyl

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
Registered
222 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by redman007:
I don't remember H.S. girls looking like that when I was in school!
hehehe " Hey ,want some candy"
</font>
Ha! Just remember 15 will get ya 20!

-jason

G

·
You people need some serious help. The last time I checked, this was about cars.
I read something about a bus and highschool chicks and then things went apeshit. People, find another way and place to vent these frustatrations. I don't care if you like highschool girls or you have a restraining order against you because you like highschoolgirls. (If you need to make a big deal out of the whole thing then you are one or the other). Let's move on.

G

·
Damn, and somebody please check my grammer. Oh, by the way. I just replaced my headers and exhaust with Pacesetter parts. The parts seem to be reasonable but the customer service was miserable.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Chill pill time, people. Dude, I hope you can realize that the comment was made in good fun, and that no, most SR20DE enthusiasts don't go after high-school girls...

Of course, I do, since I'm 18 and I'm a senior, but that's besides the point

G

·
No, highschoolgirls are fine. Those who need to put up a stink about the whole thing obviously have some problems.

·
91 SE-R
228 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I was wrong to post that. Im sorry
MarC

</font>
The part about high school girls did not set me off at all - they are young adults, capable of taking care of themselves.
Old enough to crawl ... alludes to a child unable to walk yet .... Different altogether than the high schoolers on the bus.
Subject closed from my POV.

[This message has been edited by AC7880 (edited 06-02-2001).]

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
I like high school girls, then again I am in high school.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
Yo Red: I'm tellin you it's the tap water here in NY. There's a special ingredient I'm convinced.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
97 black ser yup it was both I told you and we we're both drunk saturday at the convention. oh and Newbies need to hush until at least 100 post.
the high school chick thing was a joke I also have a daughter rookies.hehe

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by redman007:
97 black ser yup it was both I told you and we we're both drunk saturday at the convention. oh and Newbies need to hush until at least 100 post.
the high school chick thing was a joke I also have a daughter rookies.hehe
</font>
Actually behind every jike there is truth, and yes there are some hot 17-18 yrar old HS girls out there. The clothes they wear (dem tight ass jeans) now were different than when we were in HS. Although it started to come to light around the late 80's early 90's it is nothing like you see today. Every HS girl wants to look like there in a Jigga Video. BTW, if you are offended by this thread just click back and stop reading. Whats so hard about doing that geesh!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts