SR20 Forum banner

2002 SE-R SpecV, what do u think, any buyers?

414 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Its311Pete 
G
#1 ·

Hey Matt.
I just spoke to you via e-mail.
I posted those pics of the SE-R kits at Importfan.com in the forum. I gave you props for it as well. I have a 94 SE-R as well.
Aztec Red with just intake and header.
Im not from ohio but I believe a few people here are. We had a big ol discussion about the Spec V a while back but maybe everyone will repost again. I sure as hell wish I could afford it. But Im in the market for a .........MINIVAN. ( there I said it ).
We need Nissan Quest SE-R. See you 'round.

------------------
and me and my wife

-

[This message has been edited by 94_REDSE-R (edited 08-18-2001).]

See less See more
G
#4 ·
I just figured this would be a nice topic. I am kinda new in the forum but have owned my 94 ser almost since it's birth. I'll post my personal opinions down the road. I figure this will be a great way to get to know some of the others in this forum. By the way any other sr20 owners in the Columbus, OH area?

G
#5 ·
anybody read C&D sept preview of the 02 spec v? Pretty good. I have a letter published in that issue too about the beetle clutch.

Anyway my only complaint is the lack of a 2 door. 6speed,big badge,huge wheels, high stance again, heavier, more power.

What a gem, 170hp out of 4banger, w/o turbo. Naturally hot just like the girls i like.

#6 ·
I'll wait until I see an instrumented test to form a complete opinion. The numbers C&D is predicting don't exactly get me all hot. 0-60 in 7 seconds, 1/4 mile in 15.5 was their prediction. I'd be stepping down in performance if I got one based on that info.

------------------
Matt
92 SE-R from Heck

"What have you DONE to that thing..." - stranger at Rockingham dragway 5/18/01
"Where's the turbo?" - stranger at the 1st autocross of 2000 where my SE-R debuted
"That thing is a goddamn rocket ship. I'm not lifting for you on the straights anymore!" -Karl Shultz, Rockingham 4/27/01
"What in the hell have you done since I drove it last?" -David Stone, Rockingham 4/27/01

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.