SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear that there is going to be such a car. Where can I find some good reliable info.
Thanks...

------------------

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
"2002 Sentra SE-R and Nissan are going to have a massive unveiling on
January 8, 2001, at the upcoming North American International Auto Show."

·
Registered
448 Posts
I don't think there is much "spy" info about this car but a source |very| close (Read between the lines) to Nissan has confirmed a 2.5 liter 4 with over 200ft lbs, 170+hp depending on trim, 6 speed and a kick ass sticker price. I'm sure more will come out very soon.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think this is the next 02 SE-R, I heard its made in Mexico like this one....

Mike Jez
Looking at one of those 02 SE-Rs.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Remember U saw it here 1st. I heard this model is the stripped down race version called the SPEC X. 02 SE-R will suck, this version should kick ass.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I'd like to find out how it rides, how high of maintence it is, and best of all how often I can drive it

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Jay, I thought everyone was saying that the new SE-R's are going to have 190 or 195 hp.

·
Registered
448 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 97 Black SER:
Jay, I thought everyone was saying that the new SE-R's are going to have 190 or 195 hp. </font>
Look closer..170 *+* is what I wrote. There is supposed to be a SE-R and a Spec-R model with 170 and 195. At this time from what I understand it's not clear exactly what engines will make it here.

Even at 170hp, with over 200ft lbs the car is going to fly! I'm smelling mid/low 14's on the 170hp model and low 14 high 13's on the 195hp model on a set of slicks.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, and it is not gonna be an overpriced piece of junk either.

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

1 - 14 of 14 Posts