SR20 Forum banner

2007 saturn sky is very fun

4K views 39 replies 24 participants last post by  viprdude 
#1 ·
to be honest, i dont like saturn. my friends and their moms have had saturns and i think they all suck. my mom recently was interested in gettign rid of her 38k mile, 6 year old mercury cougar and she got a saturn sky. this car is so much fun. it is a little cheap on the inside but its nice. a 177 hp 2.4liter engine in a rwd layout is much fun. my parents also got the LSD saturn can install and a rear spoiler. basically, my parents went all out and got almost every option. the car is so tossable even with the huge wheels. the LSD is very strong, stronger than my se-r but my se-r is still faster. the handling in the sky is what is most impressive to me, all around bilstein shocks keep the giant 235 wide 18 inch tires on the road. i know i was the first person in the area where i live to get one so i figure some of you might like some pics, now on to the eye candy.

See less See more
#2 ·
Neat car, but it looks like whoever used to be in charge of eye candy at Pontiac has moved to Saturn. There's just way to many doo-dads and add-ons.

It almost looks like an Elise in profile.

I actually saw a Solstice on the highway a few months ago, and you really don't have a sence of how these cars look without seeing them in the flesh.

C

#12 ·
^^^beat me to it. i was gonna say that i wonder if it burns as much much oil as all the others. although, i cant recall off the top of my head, but one of the saturn suv's are equipped with a honduh motor. also where the talk about the turbo, i believe it's the ion that comes supercharged!

#16 ·
I love the design! Its actually just a rebadged Vauxhall from the UK. WIsh they slapped a more performance-minded powerplnt in there, but I would take that over a cookie-cutter Miata or that new Pontiac. Kepp us updated on mods(if you do any).

#17 ·
I would have never expected Saturn to be so eye-catching and they did it. I would consider picking up one of these if I had the money to just toss around. Ther's actually 3 new models they've dropped and they all don't look bad at all. The domestic market is so into this whole import thing. I'm not gonna lie I actually like it that way.

#20 ·
money shots and interior shots tomorrow afternoon. sorry about forgetting them the first time. ill let everyone know how this car works out for my mother. it doesnt get driven alot, but after the break in period, ill drive it alot more. (damn right its manual, my mom knows how to whip a car around) so far, the car is about 300 miles young.

#25 ·
see, i dunno about these kinda cars. no offense, but i hate it when economy cars try to look like high priced italian supercars. prolly just me...sorry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.