SR20 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd let you all know that I will have a new front end soon! I'm getting some used H4 Headlights (the ones Nis Knacks sold out of), 98 Sentra Honeycomb Grill, and front and rear strut bars... Just thought I'd share! After that, I hope to drop the car and get some AGXs...

I'm still figuring out what to do with the engine power-wise... Maybe a purple bottle in the trunk, maybe a more reliable VE swap, or a very powerful turbo... Decisions, decisions... Or just have all of that ****! A Purple Haze SR20VET?

Now, where am I gonna get all the money for this???

·
Barney will pwn you
382 Posts
well call up andreas i know he can get some motors. His motors are clean. i bought my det from him and it took him 3 weeks to get a really clean and close to 30,000 miles. His work is quality, shaved my oil pan welded on some studs. His motors when you get them are ready to be put in.

·
Registered
63 Posts
98SERwTricks said:
Just thought I'd let you all know that I will have a new front end soon! I'm getting some used H4 Headlights (the ones Nis Knacks sold out of), 98 Sentra Honeycomb Grill, and front and rear strut bars... Just thought I'd share! After that, I hope to drop the car and get some AGXs...
Dude, take pictures, I want to geta new front end for my car :)

-David

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.