SR20 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am about ready to put one in my 1996 se-r here in a couple of weeks. any words of advice? i was told by sr20 development that our intake manifold will not work on the primera motor. so i'm thinking of running a early model se-r intake manifold (high port), and then transfer the OBDII emission stuff over, is this what you guys did? also, what about little things, like cruise control, can you reuse our throttle body, should i change out the rod bearings, etc.

just trying figure it all out now, that way there is no problems when it's time to swap :).

thanks in advance,
bryan

·
Registered
163 Posts
By the Primera engine you are talking about the JDM SR20DE engine correct or am I confused again.

Well I dont really know the answers but I was told everything except the intake and exhaust manifold would match up. I am doing the JDM swap in a few weeks also (after my FSM arrives) so if I get anything figured out I will let you know and it you figure it out first please let me know.

·
vincit omnia veritas
1,085 Posts
so your motor is toast eh brian?
Sorry to hear that =(
When are you going to do the swap? where at?
I am comin home the 22nd and there are a few det swaps happening then...

sure we can't convince you to boost instead? comeon! all the other kids are doing it!
catch ya later ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts