SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been told that the 200SX SE-R is the most inferior of any SR20DE powered car including the family car SE's. I've also heard that the black ones are even worse than the regular ones. I've also heard that black ones in NJ are worse still. Finally, I've heard that black ones in NJ with Courtesy Nissan stickers on the rear side windows are positively the worst ones ever. What do you guys think?

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Um what the hell are you talking about? I have a black 200SX SE-R w/o Courtesy Stickers in NJ. Does that mean I have a shitty car?

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
My Page

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Are you refering to this car?

[This message has been edited by borguesian (edited 02-24-2001).]

·
Registered
705 Posts
Hope your not talking to Marc...im sure he'll drive his 200sx with Courtesy stickers to your house to beat you up, lol.

------------------
Ryan Walsh...1st 97 owner ever to succesfully mount a 98SE exhaust to a 97SER!
relaxing after a quiet ride home from SF2K1. first day without an exhaust in a long time.

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by borguesian:
Are you refering to this car?

[This message has been edited by borguesian (edited 02-24-2001).]
</font>
Greg...is that you car?!?! You stole my wheels! YOU BASTARD! heh, jk. But really, is it?!

------------------
relaxing after a quiet ride home from SF2K1. first day without an exhaust in a long time.

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
no its not my car.... I love those wheels though. What kind are they? My car is on my website

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
My Page

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by paNX2K&SE-R:
I have been told that the 200SX SE-R is the most inferior of any SR20DE powered car including the family car SE's</font>
Why thanks you.

But I have no idea what in the hell you are talking about.

How can a cars paint have anything to do with its reliability or peformance? Unless a can of black paint weighs twice as much as any other color.....there's no logical association between the two. Strange....

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/15 Pirelli P700Z's on SE-R wheels, 205/40/17 Kuhmos on 17" Borbet Type S's for the summer

15.454 @ 88mph at
Englishtown, NJ - stock cams

14's this season

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmmmm I am trying to think of who lives in Pitt. PA and has an NX and SE-R would be?????? Matt Ostland maybe???? Your right though My car is slow but I would like to see the numbers my car put out aginst your NX. I would like to see the numbers your SE-R puts down
I guess we will see on the 24th.
My slow 200sx vs your fatty NX on the dyno!

MarC

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and this is the car hes is talking about.

and this is his SE-R. hmmm I want to know why its on the trailor????? ohh yeah blown motor

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by borguesian:
no its not my car.... I love those wheels though. What kind are they? My car is on my website

</font>
Greg,
They're 17" Enkei RPO2's

------------------

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I have been told that the 200SX SE-R is the most inferior of any SR20DE powered car including the family car SE's. I've also heard that the black ones are even worse than the regular ones. I've also heard that black ones in NJ are worse still. Finally, I've heard that black ones in NJ with Courtesy Nissan stickers on the rear side windows are positively the worst ones ever. What do you guys think?</font>
Sounds like Ray Kawski.

Andrew Phan
1998 200SX SE-R
"What we have here is a malfunction between the driver seat and steering wheel."

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah marC, you got me
I was just trying to think of a funny way to announce that I tried the forum
Whats up with posting a pic of my SE-R riding piggyback, people are gonna think its slow! Oh well, here is a pick of my NX in Dallas to make up for it

BYW, Sorry to offend anyone, I didn't realize there were any other 200's in NJ that fit the description *lol*

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
here let me fix that for you! You better learn how to post pics if your gonna stay!

MarC

[This message has been edited by ser_200sx (edited 02-25-2001).]

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Wait, that NX is Ray's? Why does it look a different color and it looks like someone else is driving it?

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/15 Pirelli P700Z's on SE-R wheels, 205/40/17 Kuhmos on 17" Borbet Type S's for the summer

15.454 @ 88mph at
Englishtown, NJ - stock cams

14's this season

·
wants to go play
2,230 Posts
Whats up with posting a pic of my SE-R riding piggyback, people are gonna think its slow!
</font>

It can't be slow look at the V8 power it has!!!

Hi Matt!

Blair
91 NX2000 (x2)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:
Wait, that NX is Ray's? Why does it look a different color and it looks like someone else is driving it?

</font>
OK Jordan catch up its not Ray its Matt Ostland!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah Blair you know all about blown motors dont you?

MarC

·
wants to go play
2,230 Posts
know something about eveything and everything about something. I should pick something else to know everything about huh?

Blair

·
_______
3,640 Posts
A track event with no helmets? Who's that in the passenger seat.. looks familiar did he go to SF also?

Mike

1 - 20 of 28 Posts