SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was my first year going to the NOPI Nationals and I must say that I was kind of disappointed in the fact there were 873429083247 Hondas and Acuras there (yeahhh, I expected it though) and very few Nissans. I saw four 200SX's. One was a black twin turbo which looked very clean and had nice mods... I believe he's a forum member. Another was a primer red 200SX with shaved door handles and shaved trunk tail lights with white racing rims. There was a silver one with silver racing rims and a black racing stripe. THEN there was a teal 200SX that was plastered with white (and some blue) decals and had blue seats. I was not too impressed with that one. There seemed to be sooooo many vehicles that were completely covered with decals and stickers you could hardly see the actual paint. IMO, it's tacky and I much prefer the "clean" look. There was a lime green Sentra with Projector's and an aluminum racing wing as well. Anyone know who the owner might be? Possible forum member? I took a few pics and plan to post some soon. If anyone knows of more 200SX's/Sentra's that were there or wanna post what they thought about NOPI please reply...

·
Registered
449 Posts
Twin turbo 200SX...?Id like to see that...

------------------
Enjoy the ride...

·
Registered
449 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by james vick:
Twin turbo sr20? Why? </font>
Thats what im tryin to figure out James...By the way. I got a meet for us to do if u guys are up for it. But not yet... In a few weeks

------------------
Enjoy the ride...

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
I have a friend who has a Silvia book, and there's a couple guys in there that have TT setups. Granted it's RWD but still a Sr20

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey, I was there too. I asked in the off topic forum if anyone was going and nobody replied, hehe. Anyway, I didn't know that black 200sx was twin turbo, but I have pics of it. I have a pics of a lot of nissans and other non-rice cars. I don't know when I can scan them in, but if someone wants the negatives I can mail them to you and you can scan them. I should have registered my Sentra SE in the show, heh, it was the rarest car there

------------------
--Saving money and dreaming--
--99 SE-L 'bout stock
--TVR 2500M (being restored)

·
Registered
153 Posts
i cant believe u saw even four 200sx's.. i dont know what its like over in VA but in CAli its almost the same but with less 200's. the last show/race i went to , which were the championships at LACR (los angelos county raceway) and i only saw 2 200sx's . one was runnin, it was solid black, kinda sleeper, i think he was in sport compact car.. he was in the outlaw class..and the other one was strictly show, with a white and red paint coat adn a dragon design down the side.. i liked this ride, even though it was the same car i see almost everyday in my home town driving around.. The damn hondas due rule and probably will always.. but we need to get more sr20de's representin..we may have less product and less personal, but it seems as if most sr20de enthusiasts are more enthused or take more pride in the ride than some lame vtec honda, where the owner is switchin rims and paint jobs everyweek to try and look unique.. sorry i know this was kinda pointless reply

------------------
[email protected] vtec

1 - 10 of 10 Posts