SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what does everyone here run on your 240 for auto-x. stuff like, suspension, tire pressure, size of rims, etc. i've only raced my b15 but now its gone and i have a 240 so the RWD is going to take some getting used to. thanks

·
Registered
359 Posts
What class are you going to be running in? STS? Mods you want to do to it depend highly on the class rules. I have a lot of S14 experience - I codrove a KA-turbo '95 last season to second place in Street Mod in my region.

·
B15 Smack Junky
1,080 Posts
jesus christ jeff your everywhere :)

if your gonna be running stock i would strongly suggest running 15 inch rims with some sort of r compound or azenis. set the pressures equal but higher (ie 36-38) figure out how the car feels(whether its understeering or oversteering(probably more so of the latter) and adjust from there. your s13 should be pretty well balanced. i see that fluid and a few others have finally got to you about autoXing :)

good luck lee :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it will have the KA in it for now, but around April the sr20DET will be in the engine bay:D After that, i'm sure i'll be in a VERY hard class. But it's all for fun.
yeah, Tony finally got into it;) i'm racing Gerrylin's BMW this Sunday with Tony and Steve(and prolly the rest of southern-shift). should be fun.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jmcn said:
What class are you going to be running in? STS? Mods you want to do to it depend highly on the class rules. I have a lot of S14 experience - I codrove a KA-turbo '95 last season to second place in Street Mod in my region.
just stock for now. so i guess D-stock?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts