SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my avenir motor.

I was tuned at Batlground in Atlanta. Dan is the man when it comes to tuning.

Car is a blast to drive.

Such a different from 7lbs to 15lbs.

Only mods I have z32 maf, e-manage, 650cc injectors, 3inch vrs downpipe, 3 inch jgy exhaust, and a blitz intake.

I'll post my sheets as soon as I can scan them.

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
I am having trouble swallowing this, especially with stock cams.

The car must have a wicked timing/AFR curve to make that kinf of power on a T25 with stock cams.

Let's see the sheet! :D

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Rockwood said:
I am having trouble swallowing this, especially with stock cams.
The car must have a wicked timing/AFR curve to make that kinf of power on a T25 with stock cams.
Let's see the sheet! :D

I am with you bro. I know our friend Doug a car Andreas built made 270 whp out of his t-25 powered car but the car had full bolt ons plus cams. I also think Dougs car was at about 15 psi. Andreas can chime in any unleft info.

I am not saying that this is not true just stating what I have seen.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
wow..... thats all i gotta say

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
SE-Rican said:
I am with you bro. I know our friend Doug a car Andreas built made 270 whp out of his t-25 powered car but the car had full bolt ons plus cams. I also think Dougs car was at about 15 psi. Andreas can chime in any unleft info.

I agree.

What kind of dyno was this on?

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
SE-Rican said:
Wasn't he running like 19psi on that thing?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jus-SER-luv said:
half baked this is rj are u going to the track sunday if so call me.404 298 1851
good numbers man
Yea, I'm going sunday.

Hopefully I won't blow up my transmission. Unfortunately I couldn't get any radials in time...so I'm stuck with some trashy street tires.

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
Rockwood said:
Wasn't he running like 19psi on that thing?
Dougs car made 270 WHP and 280 Ft Lb Torque. This was done at 15 PSI.

Dougs car had JWT Pop Filter, bored MAF, 370cc injs, S4 cams , JWT ECU, T25 turbo, 3 in DP, 3 in exhaust.

Now I have seen HP levels on T25s as high as this guys has, but it has always been with guys running 20-22 PSI with his mods. Now being that the torque is so high, from my observations I feel that the car was at 20-22 PSI.

I think Lance acomplished this type of power with the same amount of torque but even Lance was at like 21 PSI or so.

So I do think he made that HP but not at 15 PSI.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts