SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
SR20's since '97
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3" Billet N60/N62 MAF Housings ( weld on ) UPDATED

Hello All,

These currently are not being made but if I can secure 10 PRE-Paid orders ( 9 ) cause I am in 100% we can get these made for $76.50 ( shipping & paypal included )

These are primarily used for blow through applications using the z32(n62) or maxima(n60) maf internals. These were made so the end user can weld this on wherever they 8-10" of straight tubing and have a much nicer cleaner piping install.

Instructions as well as all the screws needed in stainless are included.
The caps are a very close fit and there is relifes cut into the housing for a small screw driver to get them off.

Theses can even be pre-welded to a 7.5" section of 3" aluminum tubing to mimic the plastic housing with a filter adapter on if you didnt want to weld to your own piping this can be done for and additional 25$

With one of these welded to your intercooler the below pipe could be one solid piece all the way to the intercooler with only 1 coupler on each end!

Let me know what you guys think, I would love to get this made and $76.50 is a very reasonable price for a nice Billet piece.

PAID-1. Daryl Gregg ( QUIKSR20 )
PAID-2. Nick G. ( newB13 ) old forum
PAID-3. Rennuel Mart Razal ( penguin nx )
PAID-4. lalinismo
PAID-5. Z. Mitchell (Victorious) old forum
PAID-6. Rennier Razal (kn13)
7. David Vue (dnknx2000) old forum
PAID-8. Jarrett Jenny (zer099)
PAID-9. Adam Weber - MN_SR20 ( welded to pipe )
PAID-10. Shawn A - DOHCsky - ( old forum )

Item for sale:
Price: $76.50 including paypal & shipping to lower 48 states.
Condition: NEW ( must supply own MAF )
Shipping: INCLUDED
- Continental

Acceptable Means of Payment: paypal

Name: Daryl Gregg ( made by TurboTank
Contact Information: daryl at dgccr dot com

·
GTI-R DONE
1,151 Posts
id be interested if they can weld it to the tubing and bead roll the ends for the extra 25$

·
Registered
45 Posts
It looks like there isn't much interest... :confused: Are you collecting money at this point or just names? I'm in for sure if this can happen within a few months.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well put me on the list man. I've got paypal ready and will respond to a pm when we've got enough people. I'll see if I can find more people also.

-Nick G.

·
SR20's since '97
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hello All,

We are almost there, 1 more buyer and we are all set to start collecting money and start building these! At this time I would like to take a moment and verify everyones orders.

PLEASE IMPORTANT! -

Look at your name on the list, Make sure if you want yours welded to a piece of pipe
like the below image :

You have that specified and remember its an extra $25.00 so your total would be $101.50 vs $76.50 ( not welded )

Thanks,
Daryl G

·
SR20's since '97
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TIME TO PLACE ORDERS!

Hello All,

We have reached our # of 10 congrats to everyone that made this possible. Now we need to start
processing payments so that we can get these built..

I have strict rules that need to be followed to make this as seamless as possible.

I have a list of 10 members below :

1. Daryl Gregg ( QUIKSR20 )
2. Nick G. ( newB13 ) old forum
3. Rennuel Mart Razal ( penguin nx )
4. lalinismo
5. Z. Mitchell (Victorious) old forum
6. Rennier Razal (kn13)
7. David Vue ( dnknx2000 ) old forum
8. Jarrett Jenny (zer099)
9. Adam Weber - MN_SR20 ( DASH ) Welded Pipe
10. Shawn A - DOHCsky - ( old forum )​

To start processing this asap I need you to send your money to the following paypal address : [email protected]

This is a very important step!

Be sure to include the below information with your paypal payment.

Payment information :

• Your Full Name
  • Paypal Email Address
  • Your Username
  • What forum you are on ( ie old forum or dash )
  • What you are getting : 3" Weld on / 3" PRE-Welded to tubing
Amount to send :

$76.50 - For a 3" weld on kit
$101.50 - For it pre-welded to a 3" piece of pipe.

All prices include shipping, Once you have paid let me know so I can update the thread. Once all 10 units are paid for they get created and should ship within 2 weeks first come first serve!

If you have any questions at any point you can PM me or comment on the thread.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts