SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Deviled Egg!
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 3 Detachable Face Headunits; 10" Metrik Pre-Amped Sub; Kenwood 250 Watt Amp;

Check out my Stereo Equipment for Sale... Everything is OBO Must Go! In need of Funds!

I need to generate funds to justify fixing up my cars... so here goes... Most were things laying around, bought from a buddy, some of it was purchased recently at local sherriff auctions out of cars that were repossessed. The headunits are all detachable face and have normal wear. Nothing I would complain about, but I'm selling them cheap. Amp is in very good condition, and the preamped sub is in PERFECT condition. If anything is untested and when you get it it doesn't work, please feel free to contact me. We will set up a full refund upon shipment back to me. I tried to take the best pics possible so please take advantage of what I have to offer :).

Selling seperately for now, and all prices are SHIPPED (Don't worry about Paypal Fee's)... Pickup feel free to negotiate... and Contributor's take an extra 5% off :D

I highly encourage you to POST INQUIRIES HERE; as thats what the threads are for... my PM's fill up too fast and I will respond here faster... or you can hit me up on AIM (same sn as here). if you want to keep it private.

Paypal Info: [email protected]
-Ameen

1. Premier/Pioneer DEH-P720 - 45W x 4 Detachable Face Headunit - $OBO
(Pre-wired by me for a B13; Harness Incl. & Tested Good) - Sold!

2. Blaupunkt BPV650 - 50W x 4 Detachable Face Headunit - OBO Shipped
(Harness Included; Stereo Removed from Seized Vehicle)

3. Kenwood KDE-4005 - Detachable Face Headunit - $OBO
(Harness Included; Stereo Removed from Seized Vehicle; Not much Info so Cheap!)

4. Kenwood KAC-5201 Stereo/Bridgable Powere Amplifier - $OBO
(Can be Bridged for one Sub or two Good Speakers; No Harness Included)
[/size]

5. Metrik MTA-100 Powered 10" Subwoofer - 400W max- $OBO
(Powered Sub is tested; comes with complete wiring harness; and All Mounting Hardware & Instructions to Hook it up)

·
Deviled Egg!
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Deviled Egg!
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Enjoying the Ride
2,127 Posts

·
Deviled Egg!
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^ sure thing ;)

Bump for more stuff! Get it out of here!

·
Deviled Egg!
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

·
Deviled Egg!
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, I see you looking... you know you want to send paypal... don't lie to yourself ;)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Bump, have u tested the Kenwood to see if it works??

·
SR20DEtroit
1,365 Posts
Interested in the Kenwood (and Pioneer just in case it didn't work out with Joe); do/did both have more than one set of RCA jacks?

·
Deviled Egg!
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Paypal sent, and a free bump
Thanks Joe, I will try and get this out by the end of the week... I will send you the tracking information when the time comes :)
Bump, have u tested the Kenwood to see if it works??
Unfortunately no, that was one of the items that I bought from the sherriff's auction. I would have to buy a harness adaptor and hook it up. If you purchase it and you hook it up and it doesn't work just let me know and I can do a refund of the paid price. (check the first post) :)
Interested in the Kenwood (and Pioneer just in case it didn't work out with Joe); do/did both have more than one set of RCA jacks?
I believe the Pioneer does, but it is spoken for... The kenwood has one pair of RCA jacks shown above in the picture.

·
Deviled Egg!
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Joe your package is out the door... :D bump

·
Deviled Egg!
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump. all prices lowered like 15%

·
Deviled Egg!
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Deviled Egg!
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hows about $50 shipped for the blaupunkt deck?

aaron
I'll go $50 shipped for the Blaupunkt :) I haven't tested it, so if you hook it up and it doesn't work please let me know.

·
Deviled Egg!
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Bump... Everything is Best offers! Praise for the lowballers! Go go go... its just sitting in my crib... Seriously no offers ignored

1 - 19 of 19 Posts