SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
I really don;t think you can get one that looks exactly like stock considering that the stock tail pipe is no where near 3" in diameter. I bought mine off ebaY from a seller with a user id of:

performancepeddler

I bought model 14834. It's a race series muffler with a 4" tip. I really wish it had a 3" tip but I didn;t find one in the race series. It is a polished can which might bother you but black high temp paint can fix that. Here is a thread in which this topic has been discussed:

http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=65519&highlight=magnaflow+muffler

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
91sentra_se-r said:
I want to get a 3inch magnaflow that just looks stock. What's the best magnaflow to get size and design and where are you guys getting them from.
I have a Dynamax turbo muffler; used but still in good condition. Its a round polished can with a stock look-a-like tip. If you want a nicer looking tip you can always have the muffler shop cut it off and weld a nice tip on there. I'm only asking $50+ shipping. Its been sitting in my shed for awhile now.

Manny

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Yes, I've seen it

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
the 18" one or the 21" one, or one about that size. its like 4x8x18 with a 3" straight through core.

i cant remember exactly, but either should fit, whichever size they have.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts