SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have smog coming up in May and will most likely need to remove all the turbo stuff to pass. I have all the stock parts except for the ecu and exhaust. Do you think I will pass with the JWT turbo ECU, 370cc injectors, and 3" cat back, but with with the stock header, stock cat, and all the egr and emissions crap? Or if anyone from the SF Bay Area can help me out ;) that would be even better.

Jason

·
Registered
288 Posts
You could prolly pick up a stock ecu, and injectors for less than you could pick up a fpr off of ebay man....

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
NismoB13SE-R said:
You could prolly pick up a stock ecu, and injectors for less than you could pick up a fpr off of ebay man....
I doubt that. Even Stock ECU's aren't cheap because of the demand from people not wanting down time. Besides, when its all said and done, what would you rather have? An AFPR that is an upgrade. Or a Stock Ecu and injectors that you'll throw on the shelf until the next emissions check?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you think I can get away with the 3" exhaust at a test only station with everything else stock?

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
why dont you just tell them your in the process of swapping motors and wont be finished for a while, just keep pushing it of thats what i plan on doing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts