SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to my recent runs..I may be down on power. I have been able to hit 1.8 60' times. But my best trap speed is 105. Is that a bit low for what I am *supposed* to run? I hit a 2.0 60' time during my highest mph pass. Best time is described in my sig. On average what 60' , and mph's are you guys running during your mid-high 12 sec passes? What mods were you running at the time? Cat/no cat?

·
Hi Officer, how ya doin'?
438 Posts
Look no further than my signature line. Look at my MPH and 60' times. My first run netted a 2.1 60' time and my ET was 12.98 @ 117.5MPH. My next run was a 1.87 60' yet my ET was 12.297 @ 109.03
What does this mean? I spun out of the hole and gained momentum down the track, thus my high MPH.
The second run I hooked up so well that the car didn't hit the high MPH, but netted a low 12. Usually from my experience is that if you take a NOS or turbo car with decent power, you reach a trade off. Either you hook up and net a low ET or you have a average 60' but gain MPH on the big end. Guys, am I off here?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I ran a 12.79 @106 with a 60ft of 1.89. Depending on what other mods u have it seems about the average. What size of slicks are u running??

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I assume this question is for me..

se-riously boosted said:
I ran a 12.79 @106 with a 60ft of 1.89. Depending on what other mods u have it seems about the average. What size of slicks are u running??
I ran with 20 x 8 x 14 slicks. All my mods are listed in my sig.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
When you use slicks how much would your mph drop?? Right now the best 60ft ive gotten is 2.47 with street tires and want to try slicks...Im hoping with slicks my 13.7 will drop to a 12.???

·
Registered
301 Posts
hey chris , you have any problems with that clutch, its holding up fine to you 100 shot, because come next spring i need a new clutch and ill be running juice... and im goin with act but i wasnt sure what set up, hd pp-stock street disk, or the xtreme pressure plate with the stock street disk? any opinions

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am having no problems at all with my current street disc/HD PP when on the bottle. Get the street setup. It is truly a user-friendly kit for the daily driver.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SucKit said:
When you use slicks how much would your mph drop?? Right now the best 60ft ive gotten is 2.47 with street tires and want to try slicks...Im hoping with slicks my 13.7 will drop to a 12.???
I have yet to race on street tires. After racing on slicks, I kinda don't wanna race on ordinary tires. Slicks just HOOK!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts