SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have pics of four door classics? does anyone rock the four door classics?

i might be doing a swap and i want to see some pics of modded 4 doors!

thnx

spencer

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Click on my link to see my progress

·
Banned
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that red one is most deffinetelly ILL, i think i found a slate gray on , limited edition! so i might go buy it this week or something! it 1250 @ a dealer ship but i thikn i oculd get it for way cheaper!!!

Or i might fix my se-r i wrecked yesterday! Im not sure it gonna be around 400 bucks to fix it myself, and i could probably get the 4 door for 800-900 bucks with some convincing! Id dump it with my suspension, and put the nx wheels on it! And then after a little of time rocking the gay 16 id dump the 10:1 in it!

Is it a super hard swap to do! or could i do it in a weekend?

do i need anything extra for my 4 door, or just the se-r, and a garage? :biggthump

thnx,a dn sorry for changing the thread like this!

l8er

spencer

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
omg im feeling the red 4 door!

and if i was daily driving my se-r i would buy a MINT 4 door and convert everything GXE power everything! SUPERSALOON everything

·
Turbo Spicy Orange
1,010 Posts
i have a 92 ser and a 92 xe 4 door, i am in the process of putting a spare se-r trunk on my 4door and a drift bumper on the front, and i got some spicey orange paint for it..same color as the 2003 mazdaspeed protoge..... should be done within the month

·
Banned
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nismo94tuner said:
I think everything should fit from your se-r. Now the question is, is it worth it sacrificing another classic to have a 4 door sr powered car?

It would still be a classic...B13

·
Banned
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Banned
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
u can see pics of my car in members rides..and picks of the wreck.

car pics before accident!
http://sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=128504

car pics after:
http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=131030

so u see i ahve everthing to do the swap, looka t my cig for motor and mods...and the car i might get is slate also :biggthump

**breaking news***

just got a call on a four door xe, red, lowered tinted windows, might be perfect platform for my sr20 and se-r parts

l8er

spencer

·
Registered
2,292 Posts

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Nyc Sr20PowerD said:
i meant a GXE since they come fully powerd with Se-r Conversion and Supersaloon front side and rear
Man, I wish this car existed in the US. If it even does...

·
Banned
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SR20RACER said:
I don't think so, When people refer to Sentra as classics they are talking about the 2 door se-r that came stock with the SR20, not a 4 door that originally came with the GA16 then swapped.

I think its time for a poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah im gonna do it now~!

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
I really want the sunny front bumper on mine. I don't know though. Then I would want a wing, then I am attracting unwanted company I think. I think I am leaving the XE badge and going wingless.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.