SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have this installed in my car for 2 weeks now and it works great. Dual model # XDVD8181. 7" touchscreen with remote and IPlug Ipod adapter. It has the remainder of it's 1 year manufacturer warranty and I also have the best buy 2 year replacement plan so if anything goes wrong with it you just bring it back to best buy and they give you a brand new one. Price is $450 firm.

Or trade for turbo parts or turbo parts + cash to equal $450 this is what I need - 3" downpipe, 3" catback, 2.5" outlet intercooler, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Nismo AFPR, decent used clutch kit to hold 300WHP and 300FT/LB

Pics that I have of said radio

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump gone to bed.

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If only you had any other type of intercooler except for the starion we could have made a deal. Does the Type S include the flange and is it a real Greddy one or a ebay knockoff. If it has the flange you figure the BOV + $300 shipped to your door. Don't forget that this radio will include a 3 year worry free warranty too from best buy 2.

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump me.

·
Always Dubbin'
807 Posts
i have a 2.5'' to 3'' downpipe and 3'' catback with an ebay N1 style can on the end, all mandrel bent, great condition. full exhaust plus how much cash?

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got any pics???

·
Always Dubbin'
807 Posts
im pulling the exhaust off tomorrow since i have the day off and i'll grab the camera then. the downpipe is a 2.5'' step to 3'' the from there its 3'' to the cat and then 3'' all the way out. sounds really nice, blew the turbo, parting out the car.

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you still have the intercooler??

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you were to sell How much for the downpipe, catback and intercooler if you have one?? Also is it a custom setup or what. We may have a deal here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Always Dubbin'
807 Posts
i have a tmic with the piping for that and a stock 1g uncrushed dsm bov. no cracks in the piping. the exhaust is custom as far as i know, it was on my car when i bought it.

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nah I dont want a top-mount. Check your PM though for my offer.

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Trade pending!!!!!!!!! :fingersx: :jammin:

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
DVD player in action

Pics cause people wanna see it in action. They are bright as hell cause I took them in the daytime with my phone so the quality may not be that hot.

·
Always Dubbin'
807 Posts
im gonna grab the camera and go pull the exhuast off now.

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok dude. Patiently waiting here.

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey umm 92serturbo what's up with the trade man?!?!?

·
Always Dubbin'
807 Posts
Hey umm 92serturbo what's up with the trade man?!?!?
hey sorry got busy with work last few days. i got the exhaust off just gotta take some pics. i'll have em for you tonight

·
Always Dubbin'
807 Posts
trying to find my camera. honestly the downpipe and catback to the axel is the best portion. mandrel bent 3''. the axel back portion functions and everything, but the piping looks cheap. it was on the car when i bought it, plus the sr20 sounds so much better with a flowmaster, so spend 40 on a pipe and 15 on a flange and stick on a flowmaster and have one hell of an exhaust system.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts