SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4piece unorthodox pulleys tehy are still on my car anyone wants to take them off and put your own stock ones on with belts be my guest all ia sk is 250 my car will go as a trade in 2 weeks

·
Professor Dingbat
5,543 Posts
Sadly, I didn't have time to remove these before the car went to the dealer

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
That was kinda silly to leave them on but maybe you didn't have a choice. They are worth at least $250 US dollars.

·
Professor Dingbat
5,543 Posts
The problem was there wasn't enough time. I got the car in the shop at about 3 PM sunday and worked at it till about 9. I had my hands full with the sway bars, strut bars, header and cams. I didnt have a puller either, so who knows what kind of grief I would have had to go through to get the crank pulley off. Getting the pulleys off probably would have taken 2 or 3 hours at least, and working on the car was cutting into my studying time for a very important exam.

·
Professor Dingbat
5,543 Posts
I stuck the cams in today. I havent got on it yet, but im surprised how smooth it does idle

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you saw my idle with them and them out
it is weird my idle was really loopy and when you did a swap i was amazed my car drive like it drove on 2 cylinders after the swap

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.