SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Powder coated by PowderFab in Arlington, WA. Just as the title says however the clearcoat on the polished lip came off so it needs to be polished then cleared.

Located in WA perfer not to ship but will if I must at buyers expense

$450 OBO (JUST WHEELS NO TIRES)

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
i like the red wheels especially on a black car that would be hot

·
Rebuilding
3,916 Posts
Honda guys might go for these more than Nissan owners. Honda fans like red wheels for some reason... i guess its "JDM" tyte.

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
crap!!! That figures....

Is there any way you can verify for sure? Im not so worried about strut clearance I just need to run really fat tires on my beast.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the biggest I could run was 205/40/17 but I ran a proxes 4 and it hooked up awesome. The car is running a T3 @ 10psi. I don't think you could run any bigger then that though. I would think a smaller positive offset would make it harder to run bigger tires because you would be stuck with more tire hitting the fender well. I had clearance issues with the fender not the strut. I tried to run a 215/40/17 and it pretty much rubbed on the inside of the rear fender. but thats just my two cents I am not sure exactly what you are trying to accomplish.

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Ive been able to stuff 235 series on a +30mm offset and I plan on having my fenders flared in due time.

just trying to land the right set of wheels in 15 for my RA-1s and some nice 17s for street use.

These wouldve been perfect if they were at least +35mm

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
no pics. it was on an NX w/ SHigspeed suspension setup and Team Dynamics +30mm offset wheels

so urs are 38 for sure, huh?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I am not positive but I am pretty sure... I can't find any info on them anywhere. If you're flaring your fenders does 3mm really make all that much difference?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Do you think they would take some paint OK?
I like them.

How much to ship to 07728?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Do you think they would take some paint OK?
I like them.

How much to ship to 07728?

They should take paint quite well if you clean them up real nice. (powdercoating is just baked on paint anyway). taken that they are 16lbs each, which is my guess, it $24.80 a wheel and they would take about 8 days.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
man i would put these on my car hott wheels

1 - 20 of 20 Posts