SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
pimpin since 03!
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys what would happen if i ran the jwt 50lb program on some 370cc for a short time. would it work of would it just be really bad for the inj/eng...because i would rather get the jwt programed for 50lb'er the first time soo i dont have to wait again later, and im not sure i will have enough money off the bat for fuel rail and some 50lb'ers

thanks
jake

·
Registered
157 Posts
Wait to get it programmed right, or use an S-AFC or emanage to compensate. Otherwise the injectors will open very short durations because the ecu thinks they are much larger, you will run very lean, and very likley you will detonate and blow the engine.

·
Proud father of two
1,236 Posts
If you had to do it, I would say that you would have to run near 4.5 bar of fuel pressure to compensate. I don't know if that would work though, because the injector pulse would not be the same duration as the 50lb MSD's.

·
pimpin since 03!
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok thanks guys... i am for sure not going to do this now, just i wasnt sure if it would effect it much.

i will just have to fork out the money for the injectors with the rail.

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
well, since the 50lb injectors are about 33% larger.....

BOOM!

the only question left is if it will bust out the side of the block, or if it will manage to only be an internal explosion. would be fun to see though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts