SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 6 Kumho victoracer V700 tires for sale. They are all shaved for autocrossing. I have pictures of all of them too. Have not used them for a year or so, and not planning to anytime soon. Here is the list:

2 in 205/55/R14. These where used on the front of an se-r for 1 autocross event, a state championship, and 3 passes down a drag strip. Plenty of tread life left. Want 170 plus shipping. 126 a piece new.

SOLD--2 in 195/55/R14. These where used in the rears for most of the season. Still have plenty of tread life, you can see in pictures. Want 125 plus shipping. 115 a piece new.

SOLD--2 in 195/55/R14. These are old tires which could still be used up. Could get you out and going or use them on rear with any above tire. want 50 plus shipping.

These are all mounted on b13 se-r rims, NOT INCLUDED. But I would be willing to take offers on them, not sure if I want to get rid of them just yet. Like I said before, I have pics of everything. If interested I can email them to you.

·
SE-R Monster
661 Posts
send me pics of the 205/55 to [email protected]
with the 205/55 did they fit the front with out rubbing or did you need spacer. what kinda suspesnsion u running.
Rocco

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pics sent to you rocco

·
Registered
3 Posts
blckse-r said:
2 in 195/55/R14. These where used in the rears for most of the season. Still have plenty of tread life, you can see in pictures. Want 125 plus shipping. 115 a piece new.

2 in 195/55/R14. These are old tires which could still be used up. Could get you out and going or use them on rear with any above tire. want 50 plus shipping.
I am interested in the 195/55R14s could you send pics to [email protected]? I do not need the rims, thanks.
JimL

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pics sent to you JimL

·
Registered
3 Posts
blckse-r said:
pics sent to you JimL
blckse-r,

Hmm, I just checked didn't get anything. :( The email is spelled right, and I checked my disk quota, I have 18Mb left. The only thing I can think of is that I don't have IM on my machine (newbie) . When you click on my email it pops up MSIMN.EXE not found. So, maybe you can send that way but I can't receive?
Could you try again, using a different way to send? :)

Thanks so much,
JimL

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sent pics to you JimL, they should show up in mail itself. Hope it works out for you. Jason

·
Registered
3 Posts
blckse-r said:
sent pics to you JimL, they should show up in mail itself. Hope it works out for you. Jason
Jason,

I am so sorry, I have been really work busy, and I am oncall this week. Anyway I got the photos, thanks. :)

Those fronts look a little worn but there is some life in them for the back, I guess. How about $200 for the set which includes shipping to 10567? If so, I can send you PayPal pronto, if not what would be the other mode of payment? Please let me know?

Thanks,
Jim

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I sent you an email, Jim.

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The 205/55/14 are still for sale. They were the best ones, only used for 1 autocross, and one drag event. They did not rub up front on my 92 se-r, I had KYB all around. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts