SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
400hp b15
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a b15 with an sr20det bb swap and i blew the five spd thats in it and a new 5spd costs 2000 dollars ad i cant find another used one even did a nation wide search so im really interested in the spec v 6 spd conversion can any one give me a list of theparts needed to complete thisswap so that i can begin orderin stuff.

thanx stefano

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
I can get you a LSD B15 5spd trans for around 1000.00 with 50K miles on it..

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Yes, but, it's substantially weaker than the B15 piece..

·
400hp b15
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no imma t28 at 14 psinow

·
Registered
321 Posts
if you buy a 20v belhouseing and get a 6spd qr25 0r vq35 tranny i can assemble it for ya. this means no shipping tranny out but you will need to buy all the other parts needed. check the other thread to find out what you need. i will only offer the service of putting the trnny together for you nd ready for sr powa.
i would infact most likely have the first 6spd swap done already but i ran into an issue and we need slight parts reviseing thn we are good. but if you want to send me your blown tranny i can rebuild it for ya. i will need money for trans disasemble and inspection than i can give you a parts and total labor cost to repare what you broken. im very fare on my labore on my labor.
but as fare as the 6 speed goes i do want $200 for converting the parts to sr given you already send me a tranny and 20v bell houseing + wht ever shipping it back to you cost is. if you are close and could drop off and pick upp than you will only pay me the $200 charge and pic up your trany the next day. some one that can drop off and pic up will be first priority for me. just a thought

·
Registered
420 Posts
doesn't the 20v tranny bellhousing just bolts up though??? what axles would you use with 6speed tranny? you mean the 20v bellhousing will bolt up to a maxima tranny?

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
doesn't the 20v tranny bellhousing just bolts up though??? what axles would you use with 6speed tranny? you mean the 20v bellhousing will bolt up to a maxima tranny?
theres a hugh thread in the tech info library...look it up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts