SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats how much my tx returns are!!! I was expecting a little more originally, but i forgot to subtract a few things dammit. Anyways... I was planning on going with JWT s4 cams and JWT motor mounts. I realize you get better gains from the cams along with a header. Im gonna save up for the header(AEBS) and install everything in one day. I cant wait.

------------------
Ryan Walsh...Hmmm, what should I buy with my $708 bucks from income tax returns?!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to ask...I made it so my returns will directly deposited into my checking account. sneaky huh? lol. Anyways, anybody remember exactly how long it takes for the retunrs to show up in your account, or mailbox whatever you choose? Is it like a couple weeks, months, what?! TIA

------------------
Ryan Walsh...Hmmm, what should I buy with my $708 bucks from income tax returns?!

·
Registered
145 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RPWSER:
Anyways, anybody remember exactly how long it takes for the retunrs to show up in your account, or mailbox whatever you choose? Is it like a couple weeks, months, what?! TIA

</font>
I just got my return today (in the mail) and I filed on the 15th of February so I would expect it to take a little less than 3 weeks. I'm getting AGXs and Ground Controls (I think).

------------------
-----------Josh
'93 Charcoal NX2k
advanced timing
"ghetto" airbox
16 inch rims
Yoko A520s
wish there was more

·
Registered
844 Posts
Income Tax time is great!!
I just ordered s3 and JWT ecu.
Did you do your income tax online or did you mail it in?
My Woman did hers online and it took 12 days to show up in her account. I did mine online and it Got a check mailed to me in two weeks.

G

·
0 Posts
My father and sister run their own Tax Accounting/Financial planning firm and they got my taxes back to me in a week(always nice to have family handle **** like that)-It all depends on when you're taxes were filed- If they were filed by last friday, you should have them in your account by next Friday. However, if you wait until like the last few weeks before April 15, you can be sure you're going to be waiting longer.

·
Registered
596 Posts
You guys are so lucky....I hate this time of year. I've been a contract worker, self-employed and have capital gains from the market last year...thus I'm paying an arm and a leg in taxes. Sigh....

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
tommy, you know if you are moving or not yet?

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, ur pullies, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces,stillen lower control arm brace, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap

·
Registered
596 Posts
Hey Brian,

Looks like I won't be moving anytime soon. Job market is not good for someone with my lack of skills. Ennis opens this weekend for test and tunes!! Are you going?

Later,
Tommy

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sweet a couple weeks is good enoguh for me...although, looks liek i wont really see but a 100 bucks! I forgot that i owe my parents some cash, i couldnt afford my last insurance payment, so they paid it for me, and i still owe them a little! Oh well, guess that means ill have to use my hard earned cash! Thats not a bad idea though, cuz my checks at my new job are actually bigger than i expected them to be. JWT here i come!

------------------

1 - 9 of 9 Posts