SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....just at the Pentagon! Not including EITHER of the the Towers.

------------------
-Nuke the bastards-

Stormy
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli P700z's

www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
Registered
909 Posts
Jordan, Will you please quit posting bullshit news!! You should pay more attention and you do not need to post everything! We all have CNN or new of some sort and we dont need false info from you!

MarC

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
actually, he's right, theres a comfirmed 800 + lives that were taken yesterday at the Pentagon alone.

------------------
1992 Nissan NX2000
White
K&N Cone intake, Bosal Performance muffler and 2.25" cat back

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
CNN this morning said that 800 is a high number. No one will know how many are gone for a few days or weeks. Let's stop all of this false and unconfirmed information. I'm sure everyone was watching TV or listening to the radio last night, or today.

·
Registered
303 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MarC:
Jordan, Will you please quit posting bullshit news!! You should pay more attention and you do not need to post everything! We all have CNN or new of some sort and we dont need false info from you!

MarC
</font>
relax marc, no need to go ape $#!t. some people are at work and don't have a tv to keep them posted as body counts are updated and such, he's just trying to help inform everyone.. and his info is correct.

------------------
Jon - '95 G20t

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
If you can access this forum, you can access a news site like abcnews.com or the BBC.

It's much better than alarmist rumor-mongering through the second-hand. Jordan, didn't you already claim that the United States had conducted military strikes on the Taliban capital (not true)?

Though your intentions may be good, there's no point in posting with "nuke the bastards" bravado.

G

·
0 Posts
I don't think we can post enough about such an extreme event(s). Don't yell at Jordan. I think the more awareness and concern we can spread about this the better. It feels good to vent too. Any violence we feel about the loses should definitely be expressed to the faction and not internally in the US. We will be bombing somebody.. I'm glad we elected Bush, good guy for gung ho revenge in the good ol american spirit.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MarC:
MarC
</font>
Looks like someone is taking out his frustrations from abroad on other Americans. Go take a time-out.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JimR:
Jordan, didn't you already claim that the United States had conducted military strikes on the Taliban capital (not true)?

Though your intentions may be good, there's no point in posting with "nuke the bastards" bravado.
</font>
I just what I hear, if I don't think anyone has really heard it yet.

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
how about we all take a time-out and roll one up with the quickness, light it up, and smoke it down to the ass end, burnin lips and fingertips...

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

·
Registered
596 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Xosis:
Bah, you guys knit pick way too much, jesus.

</font>
Well, it's really just me, but I was just pointing it out because I couldn't get to any major news site either, not because I thought you were too lazy or something.

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
Without a doubt the terrorists intended to cause chaos, and the confusion caused my misinformation only contributes to the chaos.

Take the nationwide run on gasoline yesterday - totally uncalled for, causing a self-feeding spike in fuel prices. Other problems, like traffic, grocery delivery problems, and localized ATM failures (caused by too many people withdrawing money at once) were all brought upon ourselves. The FAA decision to ground planes is something out of the hands of the individual, and it caused enough problems by itself. Still, people acted as though a blizzard were about to blanket the entire county - ridiculous.

The U.S. is not at war (in the traditional sense), and life will for the most part stay exactly the same. Yesterday, I didn't line up at the gas station, stockpile at the grocery store, or make a run on the bank. There was no need to.

Since the terrorists are not a large, easily identified nation, the justice process will be lengthy and calculated. Therefore, everyone should stay calm and patient.

Not to say that we shouldn't be having an emotional response (I'm furious) - just mind the larger picture, and act with logic and not animal instinct. We're better than that. We're better than terrorists.

[This message has been edited by JimR (edited 09-12-2001).]

·
Of Topic Count: 11,684
1,168 Posts
I don't have television and I don't have a radio. I only have a fast Internet connection. </font>
HAHAHAHA, not intending to make jokes or anything but that is possibly the funniest thing i have heard in days..

------------------
- Dennis
http://www.geocities.com/sr20deswap/
-91 Classic w/ Priemra Swap
Aim: avurX

·
Registered
105 Posts
damn't, I don't understand what is the big deal with that. I mean television and radio in the traditional sense.

Ahh, hell, I'm just being defensive. Yeah, I was lazy and didn't really go looking for real info. Bah, I still don't have a television or radio though

------------------
--Saving money and dreaming--
--99 SE-L 'bout stock
--TVR 2500M (being restored)

[This message has been edited by Xosis (edited 09-12-2001).]

·
Registered
909 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:
Looks like someone is taking out his frustrations from abroad on other Americans. Go take a time-out. </font>
Look, Im not trying to be a dick but you are posing **** that is not even true. You dont have to post up to the min. updates. You did post about the bombing as soon as it came on the air, but you clearly did not finnish watching the story as about 2 min. later they said the the U.S. is denying the bombing. And the same with the death toll in Washington. They said the 800 was only an extream worst case number. Yust get the facts before you post that kind of stuff.

MarC

·
Registered
105 Posts
Actually, I first heard about it from this board. I don't have television and I don't have a radio. I only have a fast Internet connection. However, all the news sites were short on bandwidth because of the overwhelming amount of computers trying to access the pages. So, I ended up getting all my news from here. Anyway, thanks to all that posted the news to keep me updated (even if it was a bit off, but then again, all the news reports seem to be a bit off).

------------------
--Saving money and dreaming--
--99 SE-L 'bout stock
--TVR 2500M (being restored)

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
I don't have television and I don't have a radio. I only have a fast Internet connection. </font>
Hmmmm.....

------------------
David
Boosted '98 Super Black SE
Sentra on Steroids

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by andymainer:
I don't think we can post enough about such an extreme event(s). Don't yell at Jordan. I think the more awareness and concern we can spread about this the better. It feels good to vent too. Any violence we feel about the loses should definitely be expressed to the faction and not internally in the US. We will be bombing somebody.. I'm glad we elected Bush, good guy for gung ho revenge in the good ol american spirit.</font>
I don't mind hearing feelings and personal stories reguarding yesterdays events. But, helping the news spread rumors isn't needed. When they have had time to sift and account for all people is when we will know how many are dead.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I only have a slow internet connection, but I listened to AP radio on the internet...very informative. I went to message boards on the internet and got all sorts of misinformation.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts