SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know if the 80's AWD stanza or sentra had a Limited Slip Diff option?

If not, does anyone know if nissan totally changed housings from the 89-90 sentra awd to the 91- GTi-R?

I am trying to find a limited slip diff for the rear end of my pulsar which has a 89 sentra wagon AWD rear end in it.

Brent

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, I have some importers and some 80's FSM's coming my way to hopefully answer this on my own.

THanks for looking

Brent

·
Infiniti Parts Guy
979 Posts
Brent,

I didn't see the thread until just now... I can check for you tomorrow when I get in to work if you're still needing this information?

·
Registered
207 Posts
That would be awesome!! All I want is something that will swap into a 88-90 sentra awd rear end.

Brent

·
Infiniti Parts Guy
979 Posts
NXracer17 said:
That would be awesome!! All I want is something that will swap into a 88-90 sentra awd rear end.

Brent
Well, it doesn't look like the B12 rear end has a limited slip option and I'm not able to see any others rear end options that may swap over? It looks like the rear end code is RA37 in FAST, but I can't find that info anywhere else? Usually they're R180, R200, etc.. Unfortunately the B12 is a bit before my time and on top of that the AWD B12's are VERY rare.

·
Registered
8 Posts
check out some of the 510 web sites,,,, there are some subarus with a R160 lsd... turbo wagons if i remember,,,late 80's early 90's

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
There's a guy on this forum Blownb310 who might know. He's got a B12 AWD wagon, with a GA16de swap. You can search his posts on Nissanforums.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is great guys, thanks for all the help.

Brent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts