SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anyway, due to how desperate i am and no one seams to be interested in buying it as a whole im going to have to part it out

all parts listed are for sale except the fuel system and gauges. EVERYTHING, make me a reasonable offer and ill yank it off.

im lookign for 400 for the emanage with support tool 1.11 and accessories

1100 for bluebird swap and ECU.
400 for the wheels with tires with 97% tread (still has red marker on them)
1000 for the tein HAs with the tein upper mounts.

550 for intercooler with piping and blow off valve, shoudl work on B13 with some modifications to the piping.

250 for NX2000 brake swap with new hawk pads, new brembo blank rotors and new calipers painted gunmetal.

50 bucks for altima master cylinder

and if anyone wants the bare chassis, ill leave the coilovers and the rear subframe etc etc in it with wheels ready for a GTiR motor for 1800, or no suspension, no brakes, custom mounts still there. GTiR trans, driveshaft, subframe, diff, etc. still there for 700, would just need gauges, motor, and front brakes and suspension to be on the road again. NO RUST on the chassis, extremely solid.

pulsar NX aussie softback, brand new, on the car 3 times, asking 150.

chassis will come with alot of extras, interior pieces, spare parts for the engine, etc etc.

aaaand stereo thats in it for sale.

kenwood CD player, i forget what model but its 2 years old and kicks ass.

kenwood 600 watt amp, kenwood 200 watt amp, blaupunkt speakers all around, 2 6x9s and 2 5 1/4s

this stereo is LOUD and very crisp.

make me an offer on it.

theres more, ill post up when i think of it.

·
I lika da turns
710 Posts
How much you want for the CD player? I know you say make an offer but I have no idea the condition or model. I can make a guess offer of $50 if you want though. Does it skip and will it fit my Classic? Can I get pictures? Thanks.

·
Sportbike fevah
1,003 Posts
Want the brakes, M/C and the wheels. I still want to know what kind of wheels they are though, weight, offset, mostly.

Am scrambling for the cash as we speak.

Peter

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cannibal said:
How much you want for the CD player? I know you say make an offer but I have no idea the condition or model. I can make a guess offer of $50 if you want though. Does it skip and will it fit my Classic? Can I get pictures? Thanks.
id rather sell it all as a whole.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Peter said:
Want the brakes, M/C and the wheels. I still want to know what kind of wheels they are though, weight, offset, mostly.

Am scrambling for the cash as we speak.

Peter

oops, theyre jax ultralights. i dont knwo the offset, but i believe theyre +40

·
Sportbike fevah
1,003 Posts
Yep - checked them out. I only found Jax Lights at 12.9 lbs. It's a 15x6.5" right? +40 needs spacers for me in the rear.

I still want the brakes, M/C. How much to ship to 04841?

:)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Peter said:
Yep - checked them out. I only found Jax Lights at 12.9 lbs. It's a 15x6.5" right? +40 needs spacers for me in the rear.

I still want the brakes, M/C. How much to ship to 04841?

:)
man gimme a couple days, wasnt expecting this much interest so quickly lol. im really trying hard not to part this car out, im really hoping to find someone to buy it whoel so i dont have to kill this thing, its one of a kind.

·
Sportbike fevah
1,003 Posts
No prob! I need a couple days to get the cash together
for the brake setup. *Can't wait* Gonna have to grind
the calipers to fit my stock SE-R wheels, unfortunately.

Peter

·
Sportbike fevah
1,003 Posts
Shift_bumpity_bump_BUMP!

I wish I could afford the whole car. You don't know
how many times I've talked about trying to do that,
make a USDM GTI-R ;)

Still need the brakes, though, and can't afford the
whole car.

Shift_bump ;)

Peter

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Peter said:
No prob! I need a couple days to get the cash together
for the brake setup. *Can't wait* Gonna have to grind
the calipers to fit my stock SE-R wheels, unfortunately.

Peter
but the calipers are so purdy

·
Banned
148 Posts
well if the pads are worn a little, you might be able to run the stock ser wheels. hey cheap ass, buy his wheels! :) if i was in a market for a car, i'd be all over it. ever gone and dumped the clutch on an AWD eclipse? i was looking at sky for the better half of first gear. AWD pull is awesome.

Dustin

·
Sportbike fevah
1,003 Posts
twotirefryerWA said:
well if the pads are worn a little, you might be able to run the stock ser wheels. hey cheap ass, buy his wheels! :) if i was in a market for a car, i'd be all over it. ever gone and dumped the clutch on an AWD eclipse? i was looking at sky for the better half of first gear. AWD pull is awesome.

Dustin
Yeah, if I wasn't poor, and the wheels were 15x7 with
a +35 to +38 ...

As it is, I'd need spacers in the back, and they are
a *tad* heavier than Rota's or those ATS Comp Lite's.

Not that the very fine tires don't make up for any
extra weight on the rims. *sniff*

I just can't afford both, and need the brakes more.

Peter

·
I lika da turns
710 Posts
TheRiotHero said:
id rather sell it all as a whole.
What do you mean? The whole stereo together? I was talking about the whole CD player and not just the faceplate if that's what you meant.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok
rolling chassis with teins, trans and spec stage 3 clutch - pending sale..

wheels - pending sale

front mount kit with piping and blitz BOV pending sale

everything else is still up for grabs, motor is 1100. im pretty sure thats a good deal, manifolds, turbo, 370 cc injectors, needs fuel rail. will come with ECU and MAF if you need it.

emanage sold.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
brakes are stayin with the chassis, sorry man. ill do my best to hook you up with another set tho, hit me up on aim and ill look for some for you.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Peter said:
Umm.. My brakes? ;)

Want the NX fronts, with the M/C..

What's up?

Peter
I might be able to help you find some NX brakes dude. They might need a rebuild, but I am trying to track down a set.

Brent

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
i want the AWD setup and motor...gas tank too....how much for the chassis?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts