SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
shift_MYSTICK
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my swap is finished, i got my jdm 2nd gen 3sgte in the car, with jdm st185 harness and ecu (harness was professionally extended for free *;D ) * *Also it has a fresh Spec stage 2 clutch. *Im waiting on my ST205 A/W intercooler and pump to come from japan. *Also it will have a full aussie exhaust (downpipe and everything else) in the next few weeks. * * Right now i just have some wiring and vacuum lines to finish hooking up and we shall be good

Btw this was a 700 dollar car with a blown motor, put a 900 dollar motor from Soko in, with some mods and here we are today.... now ive got alot more stuff in it since the pics, but ill update soon

Also soon she will have a CT20b off the 3/4/5th gen 3sgte, good for some great power! Shes comin around, excuse my dirt interior, im still cleanin her up, the front end is getting repainted in a week or so, and then on goes my 17x7 rev wheels

:D

·
shift_MYSTICK
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also, another note, damn these cars are a pita to work on! wow does it make you appreciate the car more!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Damn that engine bay make the B13's look simple and roomy.

·
BANNED!!eleven
840 Posts
i was about to say, that engine bay looks like a wire fence (terrible joke).
but oooh, how badly i want an all-trac.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Looks really good man. You got a hell of a deal on that thing. I have always been a fan of these cars b/c of the rally heritage. Keep us updated on your progress if you don't mind.

·
Red line chaser
2,040 Posts
Talk about bang for the buck. Very nice.
Should be sweet once everything is sorted out.

·
lack of sr20 owner
1,329 Posts
that engine bay looks so busy!! hey man congrats on this car, they are BADASS. there was one that was tearin it up at some local races...perfect sleeper. it was all rusty and **** too. (not that thats what you want)

props!!

Nate

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Very nice man, I would LOVE to have one of those..I've liked em for a long time!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Sweet - more pics, dang it!

·
-
3,560 Posts
That is one cool project.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
haha my buddy had an 86 GT-S. That thing was a sweet ride....minus the crap suspension, automatic, and loud aftermarket muffler. was definitly a cool first car though.

now hes moved on, to a 91 GTS with a 400 HP 3SGE engine.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
YEah looking mean!! Didn't you post earlier that your trying to sell it?

·
shift_MYSTICK
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea i was thinkin about it, but eh..... who knows

robert... does the shop also have a newer celica with a veilside kit and some 19s, and a 3sgte swap? and then a 91ish alltrac, and then an 88 (with 18s or 19s, porsche brakes.... etc)

if its who i think you're talking about, ive seen them in person.... sweet cars

Thanks for all the great comments, ill keep you guys posted on updates. Also, I may be buying either a GTi-R or another se-r to swap a DET in, but as its looking i will own a GTi-R in the next month ( a guy in town has two.... SWEET, and wants to sell me one when he gets it all cleaned up).

And final note, im moving to florida in august, anyone willing to give me a welcome party.....lol

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Damn is that GTI-R gonna be street legal??? If you keep the Celica you'll have two sweet ass street monsters. Plus the classic, nice collection there. Hows the body and undercarriage on the Celica any rust Problems?? If you ever wanna get rid of it send me a PM I'd pimp it. That thing is a crazy sleeper, all the ricers probably don't even know this car exists.

·
shift_MYSTICK
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol theres no way to make the GTi-R legal at all in america....

The body on the celica is a 9 out of 10, just some rock chips and the bumper im gonna fix here asap

1 - 20 of 26 Posts