SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SE-R
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I don't want to but I'm selling my 1989 Nissan 240sx with a SR20DET (Black Top) swap. The engine runs good and strong but needs to be properly tuned. I recently had a metal head gasket installed, at the same time I went ahead and had the head resurfaced and a valve job with new intake and exhausted valve guides and new valve steam seals. I was looking into an AFC and get it dino tuned but my priorities have changed from building my car, to getting my self into an automotive school. So I have decided to sell my sleeper to get the money for school. I have over $14,000 invested and I am asking $6,500, but any reasonable offer will be considered.

Car and interior
Power windows, door locks, and sunroof
Digital cluster gauge with working HUD and JDM Tachometer (Redline 7,500 rpm)
Power steering
No A/C
Tinted windows
Clifford alarm and pager system with auto start and built in turbo timer
Pioneer stereo head unit (Single disc CD player)
Infinity component speakers in front and Infinity two way in rear
Polk Momo 10” sub woofer
Bazooka 700-watt amp

Under hood
SR20DET (Black Top) with 52,000 miles
Enjuku racing metal head gasket
New factory intake and exhaust manifold gaskets
ARP head studs
180sx stock side mount intercooler
3” exhaust from down pipe (unrestricted)
Converted from Automatic to 5 speed manual
B&M Short Throw Sport Shifter
SR20DET radiator and hoses
Nismo Thermostat
Walbro 255/lph Fuel pump
300zx fuel filter
HKS Super Mega Flow intake
Greddy Type-S BOV
CP Racing front & rear upper strut tower bars
TEIN Super Street Dampers
Tein upper pillow ball mounts (rear only)
TEIN EDFC
2 Way clutch type LSD
Greddy Profec B Spec II Boost Controller
SLP Subframe Spacers (Forged Alloy)
Nismo Exhaust Hangers Set

…I know there are more mods but this is all I can think of right now. If I remember some more I will be sure to post them.

FYI
The car was recently repainted white and the body is in good shape. No accidents, clean title. Also the miles on the motor are accurate because when I purchased the motor it was a front clip with the JDM cluster gauge still in tacked. As far as the miles on the chassis I’m not sure because the original cluster gauge was broken, since then it has been replaced and now reads about 180,000.

I have pictures of the car and if anyone is interested you can contact me at [email protected].

·
SE-R
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had several emails asking where the car is located, it's in southern California an hour north of Los Angeles.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts