SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not sure what brand it is, but it either needs to be machined or have the friction plate replaced. Again it has 108 teeth so it will not throw a code on a B14. $55 shipped.

·
Suby Tech
326 Posts
it will throw a code on a b14(109 teeth) unless u counted the teeth work ne ways u have no way of tellin whether or not it just need to be resurfaced *** if thats the case then i'll buy it

·
Im Not A Chick
3,304 Posts
somebody better find out what brand that is for the simple fact that if you cant resurface that you will need a new plate and who knows how many times people are going to order the wrong plate for it..

it does look like a findaza

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
No worries bro, thats like the #1 miss understood thing for our cars :rofl:

somebody better find out what brand that is for the simple fact that if you cant resurface that you will need a new plate and who knows how many times people are going to order the wrong plate for it..

it does look like a findaza
And Miko did have a friction plate for sale at the dash for $50..

·
Suby Tech
326 Posts
not trying to discourage you eggman or anyone else but i think we need to first find out the band of flywheel it is

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.