SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Scott,

I have one on my 93 NX (Andy's old NX) just sittin in the car. Im not quite sure how to remove it, though. If I can figure it out, cover the shipping from SoCal to NorCal and its yours.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scott,

I have one on my 93 NX (Andy's old NX) just sittin in the car. Im not quite sure how to remove it, though. If I can figure it out, cover the shipping from SoCal to NorCal and its yours.
Dude! Thanks... You will have to drill out the screws, or use a dremel to slot the heads and use a flathead to back 'em out. If there's a better way, someone please let me know!

Oh, quote from Gnet...

Also need the ignition switch with key for a manual transmission car. Also simple to remove if you know how. The two screws that hold it in have no slots for a screwdriver (theft-deterrent) but are not torqued very tightly and are made of very soft metal. You just make slots with a flat-blade screwdriver and a hammer or, even simpler, just put the screwdriver blade off-center and tap it to rotate the screws.

Later,

_SHig

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
no worries brotha...

I got a nice set of LH drill bits that should take care of it. Ill get it off the car tomorrow, first thing. Is there anything else you might need man? Im trying to salvage as much of this car as I can before I turn it into razor blades. Not trying to make any big money, especially if its for the homies.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What happend to the car? Collision? What's left? No doubt the brakes and console are gone...

Thanks for the hookup!

_SHig

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
something like that. it lived a long rough life. It was still 100% reliable, just butt ugly and I didnt feel like putting more money into it, so I bought a B15 as a commuter.
Yeah brakes are spoken for and center console sold a while ago. I mostly have ody parts, stock suspension and interior stuff. Got the speedometer cluster, HVACcontrols, etc.. Ill be drilling out the ignition in a few hrs.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
How are the seats? If they're like all other high mileage NXen, they're probably trashed...

I also need the fuse box cover and fuse puller if you still have 'em.

_SHig

p.s. Was cleaning up the car and found the fuse box cover under a floor mat. Then I realized that they took the wheel lug key! This'll suck! Grr...

Oh, is the HVAC/Stereo bezel the same NX to Sentra? I'm 99% sure it is.... They busted mine yanking out the head unit. Is yours in good shape?

This car was Electric Blue?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts