SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
se-r stillen body kit 4 sale. BRAND NEW - NEVER BEEN USED. i have decided to buy a new ride so i am not going to invest any more money into my ride. i am asking $250 obo. i prefer tristate people b/c of the hefty shipping involved with body kits. but if u r willing to pay, no prob. it is the full 4 piece kit with stillen logos on front fascia and rear apron.thanx.........

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I want it.

Richie Soliven
SR20DET Power, HKS EVC EZ( boosting at 10 psi), HKS TURBO TIMER( installed), JWT ECU , Greddy catback exhaust, 3 in ATR Race Cat, 3 in downpipe,300zxTT fuel pump HKS plugs,Magnecor wires, SSR rims 18x7.5,relocated battary to the trunk, AGX'S struts and Ground Controls
A Hood scoop Next or front mount intercooler?

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Have you sold the kit yet?

------------------
93 SE-R with 91 SR20DE. When you're driving an SE-R, you're living. Everything else is just waiting.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SOLD BABY SOLD

Richie Soliven Representing Split Second Racing
SR20DET Power, HKS EVC EZ( boosting at 10 psi), HKS TURBO TIMER( installed), JWT ECU , Greddy catback exhaust, 3 in ATR Race Cat, 3 in downpipe,300zxTT fuel pump HKS plugs,Magnecor wires, SSR rims 18x7.5,relocated battary to the trunk, AGX'S struts and Ground Controls
A Hood scoop Next or front mount intercooler?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts