661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)

and now for the attitude

mods lists as of now
aviener engine
s4 cams
crower valve springs/retainrs
gtir manifold ( with some andreas loving)
jgy bb37
rc 750cc inj in a jgy rail.
custom front and rear control arms
agx's with stock springs (for now)
st sway bars
active tunning rear strut bar.
and much much more to come
Rocco

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
Such a nice motor with all those parts, need some eye candy to make it look good. Lets get a nice valve cover on there.

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
Miko, is that whole motor from you? Also, what are your thoughts on the BB37 turbo, Mainly for a high power street car.

Good luck with the engine.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
what kind of mods do u have to do to the gtir manifold to make bigger turbos fit on there?

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
the JGYBB37 is a t2 flanged turbo, so it goes right on. Its supposed to be like a GT2871r, but with a 2.75" intake. Ill let him chime in to see if he had any clearance issues, but i dont think there are with that turbo/manifold combo, if anyhting, a slight shaving of a spot on the block.

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
honkeybizkit said:
Miko, is that whole motor from you? Also, what are your thoughts on the BB37 turbo, Mainly for a high power street car.

Good luck with the engine.
The motor is from me. It is an Aveneir W11. I put in S4s, valve springs and titanium retainers. The turbo came fom JGY. I got rid of the rubber oil lines that JGY put on and put on braided lines with a restictor and remade the oil retun to fit corectly.

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
Whats the part number on the crower springs for the SR20? All I've found is the retainers for sale. Very pretty BTW...I gotta hold a book in front of my pants when I stand up... :eek2: I'm jelious.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts