SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock: drive train, engine (101k), rotors, 13" wheels

Non stock: Eibach, Tokico, ES swaybars, Stillen camber plates, Eibach strut brace, Greddy catback, K&N, Carbotech (F&R), SS brake lines, ATE Superblue fluid, HS Header (Gen 3?), SERsam's rear quarter lexan windows

Broken or bent: (hit curb (30 MPH), then took out light post): hood, F. bumper, radiator, radiator/headlight mount, FR strut assbly., FR control arm, FR steering rod?, R drive axle, FR rotor

Last but not least--5th gear pop out since 83k

Price is negotiable, however buyer must take whole car as is. Would make an excellent shell for a turbo swap-was previously setup for weekend driving schools.

If interested please respond by posting Tel # & Hrs where/when I can reach you, it will goto charity soon (this week) if no responses.

Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you do decide on donating the car, it might be worth your while to pull of the modifications from the car and donate "as is." From my experience the write off with be the same since the car is in non-operable status anyway.

In that case, I would be interested in many of your mods as I just picked up a stock 1991 classic on Sunday and am looking to make into my auto-x/track car.

Please let me know what you decide. I might have been interested in buying the shell if I wasn't in California and to deal with shipping, etc.

Drive Safely,
Raza

1 - 3 of 3 Posts