SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SR20 Performance
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1991 Nissan Sentra se-r
chassis: 184xxx
motor: 10k on rebuild with all receipts ($9400 with turbo kit)

Modifications:
SR20DE(T) 10000 miles
Jim Wolf ECU
Cobra MAF
440cc Injectors
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
Fuel Rail
Short Throw Shifter
GT28 Turbo
Hotshot FMIC
Manifold, J-Pipe
RFL Bov
Front Sway Bar
Competition Stage 2 Clutch 290 ft/lbs
3” Turbo Back Exhaust (Not Installed)

Exterior:

16" Motegi wheels with Khumo tires: Wheels are very clean with MINOR marks and tires have tons of life left.
Full Drift Body kit: front bumper damaged on right center when slid on ice into brick wall. sides and rear have very minor damage can be fixed easily.
Cross drilled and slotted brakes and vented at all 4 corners
painted 10 months ago by previous owner...could use a new job because it was his 3rd spray.
tinted windows

Interior:
7 out of 10
seats could be cleaned
everything else is fine
Kamelon cd player with 2 tweeters on dash and 6 other pioneer componets (clear and loud)

ASKING PRICE: $5700 OBO located in harrisburg, pennsylvania. email at [email protected] or call (717)315-2212 ask for travis have pics availabe of car before was hit into wall and without tint if wanted.
TRADE: Looking for a clean b14 turbo...send if interested thanx

I also have MOST of the stock parts that were swapped out except wheels and stock kit

·
The Boost Bear..Rawr!
3,055 Posts
Mike M said:
Im also saling my 93 SE-R turbo whit 395 hp how much power are you doing on this car you sale in tanks'
First off, it's SELLING, not saling. Second, no one cares to look at your car if you're going to post in someone else's thread. If you would like to sell your car, please make your own thread.

Got any pics of the car?

Corey

·
SR20 Performance
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
car is having minor trouble running...take it for 5,000 with all parts...can get fixed also if anyone interested

·
SR20 Performance
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
car is running...turbo kit is not on...3" exhaust is not on either...need to get rid of $4500

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have a 98 200sx se with just under 71k on the clock, gc/agx/moti mount suspension combo, ser wheels, black. I'm looking for a b13 ser. Lemme know if you're interested.

·
SR20 Performance
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
come on guys...car does need a little work but look what ur getting for 4200....please take this off my hands

1 - 12 of 12 Posts